Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#443 Mena isn't the best on HC...

...so Lovett may take a game.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Mena 61 61. Lovett still hasn't recovered from being down a game point vs Groove.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I met Facu Mena at the Futures in buffalo last month, I signed up for qualies but didn't get in so I was hanging out at the club all day, I talked to him a little bit, really nice guy, hope (and think) that he will win.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I met Facu Mena at the Futures in buffalo last month, I signed up for qualies but didn't get in so I was hanging out at the club all day, I talked to him a little bit, really nice guy, hope (and think) that he will win.
How many games you think Groove could take from you? Would you say more than 3?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
How many games you think Groove could take from you? Would you say more than 3?
From me? Maybe he would beat me, I signed up for the tournament because I was in the area with my family (I live in NYC), but I think it would be a competitive match.

·
Your visions will happen
47,138 Posts
I think this will be a very good experience for Lovett, and if he goes like 6-3, 6-2 vs. Mena, he should be happy. But if he goes out there and gets to 3-3, 4-4 in the first? Go for the win.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
I think this will be a very good experience for Lovett, and if he goes like 6-3, 6-2 vs. Mena, he should be happy. But if he goes out there and gets to 3-3, 4-4 in the first? Go for the win.
:superlol: :hug:

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
:lol: Such a piss poor attitude. Completely defeatist.

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Can we stop with this Jonny Groove nonsense? It's nice as a running joke, but to say he played this Lovett guy for real is just stupid.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can we stop with this Jonny Groove nonsense? It's nice as a running joke, but to say he played this Lovett guy for real is just stupid.
You think Groove-Lovett was a fake match :confused:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
lol what mate?

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
Lovett on his way to win this. His odds dropped massively before the match :secret:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts