Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Bag in 3

Votes: 6 27.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Isner make it 3 in a row? Baghdatis has a real chance though. He's playing good enough, and Isner is atrocious.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Baggy was pretty good against Muller & Pospisil ... but i cant see him beating Isnerg

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
Baghdatis in 3 if he brings enough racquets.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Marcos's record at finals is poor (4-7), but his record against Isner is even worse (0-5) - so all signs point towards one result. But The Baggy one has show some real fighting spirit this tournament - I don't even think he's played his best this week - so who knows. I'll be watching and cheering him on until the final point whatever happens. Go Bag!

·
Registered
21,283 Posts
God's country.

Nuff said.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Isner'swinwouldkillthegame.
IwantMarcostosavetennis.
Thekingoftiebreakdoesn'tdeservenothing.
Sorryabouttypingwithoutspace.
Mycomputer'sspacekeydoesn'tworkforsomereason.

Reactions: RedHotRafa49

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
The "god's country" stuff is stupid. Atlanta is a huge metropolitan area with an extreme diverse populace. One of the fastest growing areas in the country, people from all over are moving there.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Isner is 5-0 against Baggy in american HC matches and I expect that trend to keep going on.

Isner in 3

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
It's unfortunate that Isner only does very well in the American Southeast - his little backyard - and slightly better in the US overall. He even admits he doesn't like playing outside the US so it's clearly a self-induced handicap. What happened in his development that coaches didn't prepare him (physically and psychologically) to do well in ANY culture given the international nature of professional tennis? Let's hope the upcoming US generation doesn't fall into the same crippling trap of Isner's parochialism.

:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts