Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This really should be Isner's second title this year, and in two as well. As much as I like Dudi, he really has a lot of shortcomings, especially on the serve. He showed a lot of guts getting to the final but profited from really poor opponents. Isner on the other hand has shown that he is still at his best when it comes to the American HC season.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
As much as I like Dudi, he really has a lot of shortcomings
Nice pun :p

Honestly, I can only imagine this as being an awful match-up for Sela. Isner's kick serves will be well above his head :lol:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts
Isner in 2 unfortunately. Normally I would say 7-6 7-6 to Isner since his ROS isn't great but I think it is better that Dudi's serve;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sela seem to struggle with the big guys. Never defeated Karlovic or Isner in a lot of tries. Big John in striaght sets, one tb.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Poor Karlovic, now everyone is going to hug him for good luck.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Isner should win this, i can´t see Sela breaking big John more than 1x, so he needs win tie-break - which is tough vs John and not get broken himself - which with his height and serve will have some bad service games with no 1st serves, most likely outcome is John wins this 1tie-break and 1 set by break

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Jisner should have this in the bag! He was playing well against Sock. His forehand return is booming.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Disgusting tennis as expected from Isner, but it's typical.

Untouchable on serve, average 3 shot rallies, clutch aces on his own break points and his standard 10% break point conversion. Enough to win a slightly-below-average 250 field easily.

·
Registered
736 Posts
What Sela needs to do is take that chair of his, and hit Isner over the head with it before the match. He won't though.

Isner 6-4 6-4

1 - 15 of 15 Posts