51,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a first round match :eek:

17 yo Rublev vs. 37 yo Haas :lol:

Rooting for Tommy :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Haas, please, to teach Rublev a lesson in humility.

·
Registered
19,417 Posts
Wow what a match :eek: I would say Haas but if he doesn't win it in 2 I'm not sure

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Haas is simultaneously the most humble and unluckiest player of all time.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Rublev was born the day after Haas reached his first ATP final. On the day he was born, Haas was ranked #43. How crazy is that?

Now we see if youth conquers wisdom...

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
20 year age difference :eek: Time for Haas to turn back the clock and school this little shit :yeah:

However, tbh Rublev has a great chance though since Haas is a fossil and is probably rusty.

·
Registered
22,571 Posts
Luckily it's in a Challenger, if it was the first round of a 500 or 1000 it wouldn't be streamed.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
20 years more choking vs running and ATP serving.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Karlovic vs Zverev was 18 years and 2 two months difference. This one tops it by 10 months and is exactly 19 years.

·
Your visions will happen
51,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
690 Posts
Luckily it's in a Challenger, if it was the first round of a 500 or 1000 it wouldn't be streamed.
It's funny how the ATP doesn't realize how stupid is this scenario. I've said this to myself a lot this year. There were like 4 matches I really wanted to watch and I thought "luckily it's a challenger tournament so I can watch the matches".

It's unbelievable how much ATP hurts its' own product. They don't even effin stream Grand Slam Qualifier FFS! :mad:

·
Premium Member
12,068 Posts
It's funny how the ATP doesn't realize how stupid is this scenario. I've said this to myself a lot this year. There were like 4 matches I really wanted to watch and I thought "luckily it's a challenger tournament so I can watch the matches".

It's unbelievable how much ATP hurts its' own product. They don't even effin stream Grand Slam Qualifier FFS! :mad:
Ozzie does from memory

1 - 17 of 17 Posts