• Roddick in 4

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Roddick in 5

Votes: 4 14.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,056 Posts
I really don't know but I think maybe roddick in 4.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Roddick in 4.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Both are not the players they used to be, but Hewitt is the one who has fallen the furthest and has had more serious injuries. I don't think Hewitt will have enough in the tank to win, unless "a--hole Roddick" makes an appearance and defeats himself. Roddick in 4.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Both are shadows of former great players, but Hewitt is just injured all the time and in today´s physically demanding game he lacks any weapons, his biggest weapon was deffense and speed, now guys with big FH can overpower him and his speed is not what it used to be, Roddick is also not the same guy, but at least his serve still can save him most times- even if it is not as scary serve like it used to be, i can see here definetely advantage Roddick. - A-Rod in 4 sets, can loose 1 set if he will serve like WTA player, but should win this. Also H2H from last matches is one-sided on Andy´s side

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
The battle of the ***holes. America's biggest a-hole vs. Australia's a-hole. I can't stand these two players and two of my most hated players but I hate Roddick (Mr. American Arrogance) more than Hewitt, so I want Hewitt to win this one.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Andy in straights or 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts