• RBA in 5

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think this match is 50-50. Cilic might be the better player but RBA is in better form. A very strong R4 match. It's a shame one of them has to be eliminated before the QF.

Edit: Forgot to add poll. You have 0,125 days (3 hours) to vote. Woops.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cilic in poor form for several months now (yeah there was some injury some time) . RBA in his best form ever. Although he spent more time on court this year. I'd pick RBA in four.

Envoyé de mon SM-N960F en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,083 Posts
Cilic in poor form for several months now (yeah there was some injury some time) . RBA in his best form ever. Although he spent more time on court this year. I'd pick RBA in four.

Envoyé de mon SM-N960F en utilisant Tapatalk
Cilic is in menacing form coming off that win

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
RBA is on the best streak of his life (including wins against Wawrinka, Djokovic, Berdych, Murray and Khachanov) but I don't know what kind of form Cilic is in (haven't watched him this year). I assume his form is average (by his standards). My prediction: RBA to reach his first GS QF but this match could be tight (4 or 5 sets).

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Cilic needed 5 sets to beat Verdasco. RBA has the best chance to advance. In 4

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
I think Bautista Agut will struggle to get a handle of Cilic' serve. The out wide serve on both sides must be the go-to for Cilic in this match, however predictable that may be.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Hard to call, I'm wondering if RBA can still go full-throttle after having to spend 10 sets in the first two matches. Form-wise I'd go with RBA, but honestly, I think it could go either way.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Tough call. Cilic's power might just be too much for RBA, but didn't he beat Stan that has power of both wings?.... Don't know, I believe RBA can make him play more shots per rally, and will not mug as Verdasco did. RBA running down balls can make Cilic feel uncomfortable, and once you get into that fragile mind, it's over. 60-40 for RBA imo, on the ground of his recent form.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts