Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Moderator | PreviewBot
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prob a serve fest with a few TB and not 3-0 but who you got?

justice for all
Question is: has Ernie got enough left in the tank? If yes, then we might be in for another upset.

Premium Member
Would be fun if Gulbis won a couple of more matches here.

Registered
Don't see Gulbis winning this one, but I've never been good with predicting his matches in the past. Every time I say he would win...he would lose and vice versa. But Bedene is too solid imo.

Banned
When Gulbis is on one of those runs, you just hope for it to last as long as possible.

Who knows when the next one is.

Definitely don't want it to be ended by Bedene.

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

Moderator | PreviewBot
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Banned
Gulbis can take this easy if he plays well. Much would rather him than Blandene advancing. If gulbis can reach a high level again, he can seriously cause havoc in the draw and make it interesting.

Banned
would really hate for his run to be ended by bedene. the guy has such a boring and bland game. unfortunately think he will be to consistent and win in 4

Registered
Was changing laptops yesterday so couldn't reply to this thread in time but thought it would be on Gulbis racquet as Bedene is a very average player who has little answer to talented shot makers most of the time.

Lumped a fair bit on Gulbis at 2/1 so was pretty happy when I checked the score in the morning and he got it done in straights.

Registered
This has to be the biggest surprise of the year so far, Gulbis into a 3r or a major. He was left for dead two years ago losing to unknowns ranked outside the top 400.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts