Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Domi is playing his ultimate pigeon today. (7:0 h2h)
Anything but Thiem in 3 max 4 would be a huge surprise. Adrian hasn’t been stellar either lately.

i hope he can find his rhythm this time and make it far. The event has been really cruel to him in the past 2 years with sickness and some peaking American journeymen

·
justice for all
15,099 Posts
Yeah, perfect first match for Dominic. I'm hoping for a 3-0 win and a good start to a great tournament.
AO was unlucky in the past, especially last year. Not sure how the surface will suit Domi but a QF run (at minimum) would be nice and maybe even more - why not?
Come on, champ!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If Domi returns to hard courts the way he finished on them last year, this should be an easy win.

Never mind his history/previous results at AO, none of his previous results on faster surfaces mattered at the end of the last season either.

All I'm hoping for is that he hasn't been training too hard during the off season, which could result in him catching some kind of a virus again.

After all he reached a very good form last year after having been away for a few weeks (or was it even more than that), so resting for a while can sometimes be a very good thing.

This is definitely a match I won't miss today. We are all rooting for you Dominic here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts