• Groth in three

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Both have big serves and poor ROS, so this should extend to at least one tie-break.
I think the winner will also get a Wimbledon WC into main draw so both should be motivated to win this.
I think Groth will win in 3 but hopefully not.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Hopefully nick. He's the younger one with the promising future

groth is getting dangerously close to the top 100 and thats not a good thing

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Groth is the bigger serve and he is slowly rising to his top 100 ranking, would like to see him at Wimbledon, but he must go through qualification

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Kyrgios is not a bot, anyone who has actually watched him should be able to see that. Hope he can win here!

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
nick please

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Now checking old Wimbledon who got WC so guys in other thread were right that Nottingham champions from both Nottingham grass challengers get WC so i really hope for Groth to win this and make some damage at Wimbledon, this year Groth is playing his best tennis so he can do some damage on fresh grass there.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Just found out they played at 2013 AO play off and Kyrgios won, but this on grass i think he won´t do much vs Groth serve, this has writter all over 7-6 7-6 for Groth i think

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
If Groth wins I imagine that there still a very good chance that Kyrgios receives the final wildcard. Highest ranked teenager who is showing good form on the grass is a pretty strong argument IMO compared to the other contenders.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts