WWW ?

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for Kyrgios here.

To tell you the truth, I had totally given up on Kyrgios prior to this week.

But thank God, I was dead wrong.

Having defeated both Nadal and Wawrinka, now it's time to back up those wins.

Kyrgios in easy 3.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Nick will lose this time. Lack of motivation (neither Big3 nor his foe Wawa on the other side of the net) plus exhaustion from previous two matches will be deciding factors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hope Nick wins quickly. Realistically think that Isner will grind him down. I find Isner just the most boring player.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I think Kyrgios would lose to anyone else, as he seemed not to be able to run much anymore at the end of the match vs. Wawrinka. However, he will have a chance against Isner, since he won't have to run too much here. Most likely 2 to 3 TBs, with the match decided by a few points.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
So, is thug really injured this time? Bookies don't believe him and he's won last 5 sets against Isner.
Also, out of five tie-breaks they've played, all five were won by Kyrgios. :surprise:

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Same as OP... didn't have much faith in Kyrgios anymore at this point. But these last two matches actually have made me back him up all the way here. Could be on his last pair of legs though with his fitness history and this 1 match per day pace. Haven't watched any of Isner's matches here so can't really say. Hoping Nick pushes through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts