WWW ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge chance for Nadal here.

That's how I would like to start typing this thread but I can't anymore. Because I've lost all my hope in Kyrgios.

It's a disaster for the game that one of the most talented shotmakers of all time has turned into a servebot. By the way, I love big servers. That's another story but Kyrgios can't even hit a forehand anymore.

Nadal in easy 3.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Maybe Kyrgios can be motivated by the prospect of beating Nadal and Wawrinka to reach an ATP 500 SF, where he can then blow up against Querrey... More likely, though, Nadal in easy 2.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Kyrgios usually shows up against the top guys, so I'll go Nadal in a tight three setter.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
This could be a very interesting match. Nearly Headless Nick is motivated only against 3 players on the tour and Nadal is among them. Unfortunately time of the match is terrible for me (3 AM CET).

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
I'm amazed how Nadal fans can be so afraid of a guy like Kyrgios. The most likely scenario I see is Nadal struggling a bit on serve in one of the first 2-3 service games, Kyrgios failing to break and then winning another 1-2 games for the rest of the match.

Of course, nothing would make me happier than Nick the Greek getting his act together and living up to some of the hype (I became an instant fan after Wimbledon 2014), but that ship seems to have sailed a long time ago.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I watched a bit of Seppi match and Kyrgios was motivated and fist pumping. Where the f did that come from?
Seppi got broken right away tho, Nadal will be much tougher. If AO Nadal shows up, thug will become "injured" and disinterested very fast.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Motivated Mick vs Healthy Bull :inlove:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
NK in 3

·
Registered
14,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
It is a disgrace how this Kyrgios clown gives his best vs Rafa and Nole and totally bends over for Rogie.

Rafa will hopefully send him packing in two sets.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
It is a disgrace how this Kyrgios clown gives his best vs Rafa and Nole and totally bends over for Rogie.

Rafa will hopefully send him packing in two sets.
That's not exactly accurate. The only time Federer defeated Kyrgios arguably easily was last year at the US Open (64 61 75). The rest of the meetings all went to a decider, and 8 of the 9 sets played were breakers. Oh, he brings it alright. Nadal's wins are a lot easier, and in the two of them I can remember well, it was clear Kyrgios had lost all interest.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
No surprise to see Thug giving his best in R1, my sig says it all. MUST. TOUCH. THIS. OUTFIT.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Kyrgios is a walking mummy who doesn't have a ground game anymore. Even if he cares, he can't cause problems nowadays.
Rafa in easy 2

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts