• Wawrinka in 3

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Certainly one of the most intriguing matchups between two players out of the top 40 :wink2: Doubtful that Nick will be able to recover from the taxing match today in his physical state, but maybe the grudge factor here will fire him up :lol:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Stanimal continues his quest for 500. Just 8 away now.

·
The special one
14,032 Posts
Kyrgios against Nadal looked like he was about to retire at any moment at the start of the 2nd set, he wasn't moving well at all. The adrenaline of the big match situation towards the business end of the match got him through in the end. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he gives a W/O in this match.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
please stan, send this overhyped abhorring creature back to australia.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
1) Stan leads 6-0 in the 3rd set tie-break.
2) Sides switching and a small chat at the net ("I banged your girl. This time I'm not sorry, mate").
3) Stan wastes 6 MPs and Nick wins the match after a net cord.
4) After a brawl the Swiss is disqualified for life, while Nick has to pay 6 000 $ (price of a fuel tank lid in his car, according to his own words).

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Agent Nick, your mission was to seek and destroy the time-wasting Clay vulture. Mission accomplished. Now return to base.

Stan in 2.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
1) Stan leads 6-0 in the 3rd set tie-break.
2) Sides switching and a small chat at the net ("I banged your girl. This time I'm not sorry, mate").
3) Stan wastes 6 MPs and Nick wins the match after a net cord.
4) After a brawl the Swiss is disqualified for life, while Nick has to pay 6 000 $ (price of a fuel tank lid in his car, according to his own words).

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
He said he was very sick during a MTO yesterday, after 1st set. He certainly acted as if he was injured a lot during a match. Do you deny that?
Well, that's common for a lot of players. It's a tough sport. But the hero stuff is MTF imagination. We don't know how he's going to come out tomorrow anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts