Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be a good match. If both bring their best stuff, it should be Kyrgios in 2.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Which of the two at their best is the better player? Very hard for me to decided. But expect a 3 setter

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
H2H is 3-3, even. Sascha is a big match player, a silent assassin, and lifts his game in the finals of Bo3 tournaments. I would not underrate Sascha.

·
The special one
14,032 Posts
Both have been playing very well here. I thought Kyrgios level, especially the first 2 sets against Stan is higher than what we've seen this week from Zverev. Zverev defence has been great this week, but we'll see how that holds against someone with the firepower Kyrfios posseses.

Should be a good match, I'll slightly favour Zverev because of the far shorter time spent on court so he'll obviously be the much fresher of the 2, but wouldn't surprise me if Kyrgios is lifting the trophy, which I'm sure the crowd will love lol.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Zverev will be fresher, but Kyrgios seems motivated and has played way better opposition througout the week. Wouldn't be surprised by any kind of result, but I'll go with Nick in 3 to continue the trend.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
If Sacha brings his best to the match then Kyrgios has no chance at all, which is not a guarantee considering he's been playing single and double this week.

I still think the next BOAT wins this in straights. Botting could give Kyrgios a set though.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Zverev will be fresher, but Kyrgios seems motivated and has played way better opposition througout the week. Wouldn't be surprised by any kind of result, but I'll go with Nick in 3 to continue the trend.
Quite the opposite. He's playing doubles here.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
A Kyrgios antagonistic crowd would help Nick win, ala No.Djok. The crowd should be very respectful and quiet if they want Zverev to win.
But somehow, one doubts this will happen.

Nick the Greek to win the
Battle of the Brats.

Regardless,
masterclass

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Seppi-Nadal-Wawrinka-Isner-Zverev would be one of the hardest paths to an ATP 500 title, I guess. But I think Zverev will send Kyrgios running left and right and win in two or three.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish Nick had a good work ethic. Would support him again. This is his level with no coach and not working out as he should. The arm is just a live wire.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts