:zzz:

·
Registered
5,789 Posts
Simon better win this.

·
Registered
29,207 Posts
Smells like a five setter. :D I'll go for Simon to pull off the win.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I don't know
maybe Simon in 3

because if he beats JMDP in 4, so why not beat Isner in 3

·
Registered
237 Posts
Gilles in 4 if he will allow Isner to take one (and he is going to do it me thinks).
Otherwise it should be a straight setter for Gilles :)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Simon in 4 or 5

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
All serve vs. pusher, according to MTF

Should be an awful match, hope John wins.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Simon will probably win all of isner's serve points if he could just return them in. And of course Isner would do nothing in simon's service game. simon in 3

·
Registered
23 Posts
I hope John will win, but it will be very difficult, Simon looks very strong, unbelievable in defense and great pusher. Isner has to serve brilliant and achieve lto of easy points. My wish is Isner, but i think Simon in 4.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Simon could be a nightmare match-up for Johnny.

I'll go with Simon in 4

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
This will be the same like Delpo- Simon totally different styles with one have the advantage- Simon´s style - it was like to against Delpo- he was frustrated that can´t hit winner againts Simon so he made many errors, because he tried to hit the ball harder and harder. Isner´s serve is better than DElpo´s but in rallies it will be the same, Isner´s movement will be his weakness what Simon can use and also he will be frustrated that with his big FH can´t hit winner and will make many errors. I do believe this match is on Simon´s racquet- or better head. If he will have good strategy and gameplan there is no way he will loose. Only thing where he can´t do much is Isner´s 1 st serve to the lines - 130mhp bombs. But ones he can get ball in rally i like his chances here, he will do the same like against Delpo, will use the difference in movements between them and will get everything back, either Isner will make many stupid UE, or will be to slow with his movements and Simon will by himself hit many winners.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts