21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Going to put on my captain obvious cap here. All clay events Nadal is the clear favorite. Which one he will not win we don't know. He most likely will not win all, and we're all going to be hyped by the one he doesn't win, if this means he won't take RG this year. But then he will. And all will be right in the world again.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
You can already bet on the winner so yeah.
It's 70% Rafa, 25% Nole, 5% everyone else (whoever it is will probably have to go through both Rafa and Nole, so I was being generous here with 5%).

So yeah, the draw doesn't matter much

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Why do you put Dull first in the poll?
Is he a defending champ or world number one?
Tard. Edit your embarrassing poll and put King as the first option.
I can see some arguments for setting an 11 time champion on top of the list, but if you prefer Fognini as the defending champion to be there, why not?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
There is a 50% chance that Djokovic and Nadal will be in the same half.
Looking forward to a potential half with Djokovic, Nadal and Thiem in it (at the French).

·
Registered
11,974 Posts
three days two early ....

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nadal , I dont believe his injury has sidelined him much he been training on clay since a week after the Australian open. He likely will win, hope the conditions are sunny and warm and windy !

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Why do you put Dull first in the poll?
Is he a defending champ or world number one?
Tard. Edit your embarrassing poll and put King as the first option.
No hes not defending champion he just a 11 time champion and odds on favorite to win this year.
What would be you criteria your highness?

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
Registered
317 Posts
Novak will have his revenge in sf, beating Nadal in epic 5setter.. just to be blown away by Thiem two days after. :ROFLMAO:

sorry, was talking about RG :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 154 Posts