Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tournament looks like a Challenger but its the reality of SA swing. Nothing wrong with it , its rebuilding years . Meanwhile it does have nice prospects

Ok here I go
I watched Andrej Martin , he was nice to watch and was close to beating Garin 7-6 (5) in the 3rd last week . Its my pick, get your revenge on tired Garin would you, first Davidovich whom I don't know anything about. Will be watching !

WWW Chile's Dove Men Care ?

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
We have threads for Dubai and Acapulco

·
Registered
16,211 Posts
Dove Men +Care Open?

Lmao, ffs

Reactions: Slasher1985

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Just change this one to Chile.

I've got a good feeling about Klizan here. Breezed through qualifying.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Done

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I watched a bit Seyboth Wild vs Bagnis yesterday. I have to admit that I really liked the game of the young Brazilian. He has a huge potential but seems to be friable mentally. This guy should be to reach the top 100 this year.
As for the final victory, I don't think Garin will win, he is tired and will have much more pressure at home. After the first 2 rounds, it will be easier to try to pick up a possible winner

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just change this one to Chile.

I've got a good feeling about Klizan here. Breezed through qualifying.
Yeah klizan season should spiral from here and take the opportunity to win with this draw . So far 6-0 6-0 6-4 6-1 from the qualies

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Yeah klizan season should spiral from here and take the opportunity to win with this draw . So far 6-0 6-0 6-4 6-1 from the qualies
Nobody to fear in that draw either. He's ahead on the H2H against Delbonis, Kovalik, Lorenzi, Ruud, Ramos and Mayer in that half of the draw and he's 6-1 in finals on tour.

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
The thing with Klizan is his physique, he is very fragile and we never know when he will get injured.
He is back again from a small injury, so it all depends if his body will hold the whole week or not.
Let's see how he will perform against Delbonis tonight and we will have a better idea of his actual level as his opponents in the qualifications were easy.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Londero is my man for this tournament. Love his forehand and his serve is effective on these courts. Also Garin said he had a painful back and was not sure if he could compete. Probably since its his home tournament he might try, but I'm not sure if its clever after back-to-back tournament wins.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Cristian Garin will try, he is almost obliged as for the first edition in years, it would a disaster for tournament. They already lost Jarry, so they can't afford to lose Garin. He will at least play his first match.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow things getting WIld in SA . Londero out . Maybe this destined for baby gen .? Ok I wont jinx fokina and wild now :LOL: no Idea what can happen the only one is ramos vignolas as the favourite and choice here , rudd contender withot counting garin . Damn not my favourit touney this one either. This SA clay sucked ?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I think Caspar Ruud is now the favourite to win the title. If he does so, it would mean a perfect equation between Garin and Ruud, with 2 titles each in this South American Golden Swing.
I would now see a victory of Caspar in the final against Thiago Seyboth Wild who should dismiss in the SF Renzo Olivo if he can handle his emotions.
Renzo Olivo should now be very tired after a few epic battles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts