• Poll closed .
441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Rafa checking the draw

After realising the path

he looks like he's unzipping to jerk off
Maybe some hot chick asked him a question or Juan Monaco appeared in the PC room.
Wouldn't be the first time.

_Juan Monaco has entered the chat_

_Xisca has left the chat_
This thread took a rather unexpected turn :aplot:

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
It is gonna take some wild turn of events for Djokovic to not be hoisting the trophy on July 14th.

18-yo FAA and either Raonic, Anderson, or Wawrinka--all of whom with question marks and injury red flags-- figures to be his his two trickiest opponents before the Final. And they may not even make it to him.

If that Federer/Nadal SF happens, it is a wrap unless it is straight-set win either way.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I think Kyrgios is a pretty tough R2 but I have a feeling that draw will open up for Rafa and won't look that bad...I don't see Cilic reaching R4...I wouldn't even be surprised if he loses in R1 against Mannarino...Mannarino has the game to frustrate Cilic..also Cilic has been really poor this year, lost against Diego on grass last week. Same thing with Thiem, wouldn't be surprised if Domi loses before QFs. Nick might end up being the toughest test for Rafa in first 4 or even 5 Rounds.
:smile2:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Two key players and big obstacles to Rafa's path to the semifinal, Kyrgios and Cilic, are going home.

How is the draw turning out for your favorite players?

·
Registered
26,787 Posts
Wanted move this thread to the first page.

Two weeks ago we saw the draw and it looked real awful for Rafa. I could not believe it he'll make it though the first week, let alone get to the semifinal. Few of Rafa's fans did. I guess, Rafa had a different vision :lol:

Djokovic and Federer had clear path to the semifinal, Rafa was doomed and believed by most to lose in R2.

This thread has so many triumphant fedtards' posts. Striking difference with their tone in the WWW Fedal W19 thread.

I hope to post here again, after the semifinal.

Vamos, Rafa!

441 - 447 of 447 Posts