• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Great answer by Nadal when asked about his relationship with Nick Kyrgios and about their potential R2 clash.

'i dont know Nick'

Great stuff, very professional. Highlighting the fact that Kyrgios is a big serving nobody. :rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls:

No need to get involved with the asian-greek thug. Let the 'second coming of Ivo Karlovic' spend time talking shit, you do the winning!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wow, the official Wimbledon website still doesn't have order of play for Day One....
Wimbledon shouldn't be allowed to have a slam.
South America should host a slam.
I prefer South Africa. They speak English too. Move Wimbledon there.

Home to the demi-Goat, Africa is underrepresented on the tennis map.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I think that schedule is wrong. Djokovic is playing on day 1
The facts are not important.

It is crucial that NADALalot posted Roger snd Rafa will play first and everyone will think that they actually will kickoff first on Monday .....

:crazy:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts

It is crucial that NADALalot posted Roger snd Rafa will play first and everyone will think that they actually will kickoff first on Monday .....

No. You misquoted Nadalalot. Nadalalot said day 1, not Monday. This is very accurate in British way. Like Court 1 is not really the center court, first floor is not really the ground floor, etc. See, you've got to go British at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
No. You misquoted Nadalalot. Nadalalot said day 1, not Monday. This is very accurate in British way. Like Court 1 is not really the center court, first floor is not really the ground floor, etc. See, you've got to go British at Wimbledon.
I was actually sarcastic on last year NADALalot avatar and posts ....
He had avatar Nadal 2018 YE No1, and was keeping it even when Nole mathematically clinched the title. He claimed everyone will think Nadal is ye No1 :grin2:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Great answer by Nadal when asked about his relationship with Nick Kyrgios and about their potential R2 clash.

'i dont know Nick'

Great stuff, very professional. Highlighting the fact that Kyrgios is a big serving nobody. :rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls:

No need to get involved with the asian-greek thug. Let the 'second coming of Ivo Karlovic' spend time talking shit, you do the winning!
Respect Nadal's answer but the only problem is that the Aussie hunchback has won the last 2 out of 3 & is capable of GOATing at any moment esp. vs Nadovic & conditions at WB could help him.

·
|
14,064 Posts
haha stop crying you nadal tard.

It IS out. Get some glasses.

https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/scores/schedule/index.html
You posted that 87 minutes after my post, because it WASN'T out.

I posted a direct link to BBC, and it showed Djokovic's half wasn't playing on Day One.
I can't help it if the BBC is wrong about something as simple as a Wimbledon schedule.
I know CNN is unreliable, and now I know BBC is too, but at least they've updated it since....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
To be honest, I wish Nole played on Tuesday. There is no advantage playing at Wimby first ( no chance of rain delay on center court) because of mid-Sunday.

And having in mind the player association mess, would be better he played Tuesday since he would get one more day to clear his mind before his match :shrug:

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Re: 2019 Wimbledon Lawnchair Discussion (Draw Date/Time Fri Jun 28 10:00 BST)

Rafa can destroy Kyrgios' greatest memory!
Can you imagine how horrible life will be for Kyrgios if he loses to Rafa?
The same as what happened when Rafa beat Rosol at Wimbledon.
Let's END the career of Krygios.
I fear that Krygios will tank the first match....because he knows how horrible life will be if he loses to Rafa here.
That's not NK's mentality. Big names --> NK is motivated. Will the shenanigans pull him through is another thing. Underarm serve(s) surely to be witnessed, along with tweeners, drop shots and the lot.

421 - 440 of 447 Posts