Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to ESPN3 for tennis live streaming listings, their "tennis" under all sports is gone. Checked all "upcoming events" for next 2 weeks, tennis nada. So on right hand side top "search" put in tennis, then clicked upcoming, and lists the tennis including of course all the A.O times dates.

They start with 1/12, Apia whatever the hell that is, and a Chris Evert expo, will be on the edge of my seat watching that one. But they actually start with Brisbane 1/5 or 1/6 (mayabe even b4 with Hopman). Livestreaming is so much better to watch, most of the time don't have those tv announcers, Justin Gimbelsob, who carries a Thesaurus with him, then pronounces "strength" "strenth". Mite not hear too much of him, he's coaching Isner this year (now thats a pairgoric)) Then we have chubbo Brett Haber, who will give us the stats of each player on the court, since they were 3 years old, and tell us repeatedly for 2 hours during the match. And now the Tc has added Paul (Mr. Walking Dead) Annacone.

Enjoy the Jan tennis my friends, tired of watching pole climbing and pulling trucks with your teeth.Hope my rant wasnt too long. Robert

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
You most assuredly deserve one rant in 12 years :)

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
Beggars can't be choosers (stream quality) but you can watch plenty of tennis for free without the subscriptions of tennischannel or espn.

I also found it irritating that those espn streams were at least a minute behind live action.

·
Registered
636 Posts
just checked- they've got it at espn.go.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Beggars can't be choosers (stream quality) but you can watch plenty of tennis for free without the subscriptions of tennischannel or espn.

I also found it irritating that those espn streams were at least a minute behind live action.
Yes that was my number one complaint about ESPN3.com

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts