Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
20,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Birdshit at his very best . Krupa barely control himself not to run on the court and punch him in the face . The problem wasn't just horrible execution, the hole game plan I can't understand. I am not sure If I saw one BH cross court exchange, even when Berdych had a time to choose the shot, he went all the time to Tsonga's forehand and these kind of stuffs... Hilarious

Regardless to Birdshit, Tsonga was brilliant . He was moving the best what I saw him moving, flying on the court, return was great,serve was huge , forehand was huge, backhand was rock solid. Probably the best what Tsonga can play . In my opinion tomorrow has a great shot for the title

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I think Tsonga takes this whole thing. I have the same Nalbandian feel again when Roger beat him in group stage and lost in the final.

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Tomas was horrible! But that was expected.

Jo on the other hand was absolutely brilliant! :worship:

Great result as at least Jo will actually play tennis tomorrow against Federer!

Allez Jo tomorrow! :bounce:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
That 2nd serve serve & volley to set up match point :worship:

Allez Jo! Take it all now!

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
Oh boy, Tsonga was 22/13 W/UE, playing like this he can beat Roger :unsure:

·
Registered
17,847 Posts
Wow, I didn't even know this match was being played. What kind of supposedly important tournament allows an entire match to be played before showing it on TV? :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
Best returning performance I ever saw for Tsonga.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
best pair in the final. should be a great match. Tsonga doesn't choke against Fed, let's hope the occasion doesn't get to him.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Berdych subpar, Tsonga brilliant on most of occasions, hence the score.

Replace 'Conga' with 'Tsonga'. :D

Yep, Jo-Willie DOES have a good chance at taking this title, tomorrow. :yeah:

May it be a FANTASTIC final tomorrow!

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Well, Berdych only played a few good games in the second set, but all credit to Joe in finishing this in straights- that was a marvelous volley to give him match point. Hopefully he has a little left for Fed tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
Hey now Berdych wasn't that bad. 19/21 net points won for example. Some errors and unnecessary DFs became costly but at the same time Tsonga was on fire. Tsonga was blasting serves and big shots from both wings and when an offensive player is in that shape and refuses to hit errors then it takes something very special to challenge it. Berdych needed better serving himself and he could have forced TBs at least but his 2nd serve was utter crap

The good part is that the final could be great if Tsonga manages to conserve his level for tomorrow

·
A happy person
44,905 Posts
Berdych was awful and as expected, Tsonga won the match. Berdych was tired I'm sure, he just yesterday finished his third hard match..

Jase :hug: At least you like Tsonga too. ;) :hug:

·
Registered
20,221 Posts
tennis wins whenever birdshit loses, great stuff

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Good for Tsonga!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts