Discussion Starter #1
Djokovic dominant.
Zverev good start but fell away.
Lendl wont be impressed with mentality.
Needs to beat Isner now

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
How long did that 2nd set take? I swear it was over before I finished reading Aga Radwanska's retirement statement. Novak seemed embarrassed about it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
2-1 h2h. Zverev's win against nole was a fluke.

I say this with conviction: NextGen players can only win against Nole if he is injured or tired or sick or he tanked in preparation for the subsequent tournament.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Djokovic too good for Zverev. The German had chances in the first set, but you need to take at least one of them to be competitive.

The drop in the second set is very poor from a world #3.

·
Administrator
6,073 Posts
Djokovic ran away with things after taking the first set, Zverev had a chance at 4-4 as well.

Zverev vs. Isner will probably be the key match anyway. Cilic has never won a "live" RR match at WTF (only winning one match where the group ranking was already decided), so would be a surprise for him to win against either Isner or Djokovic.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
TOO GOOD this Djokovic.

Zverev played as best as he could in the first set and still lost!

·
Registered
8,238 Posts
LOL at Zverev after that 4-4 game, be basically tanked. Djokovic did up his level but I’m sorry Zverev was PATHETIC in that second set.

Worst WTF ever, Djokovic is on another level to everyone else.

·
Registered
861 Posts
From BP Zverev at 4-4, the final score (6-4 6-1) could be easily predicted. A. Zverev seriously needs to grow some balls. He is just a weak pusher now with bad nerves.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
No1e is looking so good this tournament, I almost can't believe it if he wasn't the Djoker!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
How long did that 2nd set take? I swear it was over before I finished reading Aga Radwanska's retirement statement. Novak seemed embarrassed about it.
Damn, I didn't know she's retiring. Let's hope she continues to post feet pics to Instagram!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Remember when Sascha was actually aggressive, fearless, and didn't just be content with pushing? Where's Madrid Zverev at?

Greats to Djokovic. Don't see anyone beating him here. Chance for a Djokovic vs. Federer SF.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
In the last few games it looked like Zverev didn't even try. Pathetic attitude. You would think Lendl would help with that, but maybe he thought there was no way of beating Djokovic today.

Nole looked very good. There was a chance for Zverev at 4-4 in the 1st but after that it was smooth sailing for Nole to another straight sets victory.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Federer hit less winners and made less errors than djokovic today. (9:11, 11:13) Pusher confirmed

Thiem made the same amount of errors as zverev today with 34... second set was as terrible as from thiem yesterday. Zverev couldn’t hit 2 rally shots without an atrocious miss

1 - 20 of 129 Posts