• Nadal in 2

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Nadal in 3

Votes: 22 18.8%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Judging on what I saw today I give Tsonga the upper hand. Hope I am as wrong about this as I was about the Fed-Nadal match.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
If Nadal plays like the last few days it`s all in Tsonga`s racket really.If he can avoid the stupid errors and play his aggressive game he should come through.Nadal`s confidence is not at this event and is certainly thinking of beeing fit for Davis Cup.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Rafa's backhand was terrible today, his forehand was terrible, his movement was poor, his serve is even worse than it was.

Nadal in 2

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Judging by Nadal's level today,.

Tsonga with 2 easy bagels.. Hell you may as well have Tsonga play Wozniaki instead it would be a similiar scoreline

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Tsonga to win another 200 points and rise in the rankings!!!
To get what he deserves.
ALLEZ!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Tsonga has a great chance to advance here, but as bad as Nadal was today, he always seems to step it up in the matches that really matter. Think he's gonna make it in three sets, with Tsongas nerves costing him at least one set. Something like 3-6, 7-5, 6-2 Nadal.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Tsonga is on balance a better indoor player (I know that sounds ungenerous, but even though he is far less effective indoors than out, Nadal's record in big indoor tournaments is arguably better than Tsonga's) & there are question marks about Nadal's form, so I'd expect Tsonga to win, but his tendency to brainfart tends to cost him against this opponent.

·
Registered
614 Posts
i want nadal in the finals, beating djoker along the way so he can get another beat down from jesus fed.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts