Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62,316 Posts
lol why didn't they just start the night session at 7 instead of 8?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Totally ruined the atmosphere and momentum of the match. Their night session has been terrible this tournament without fans.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The real issue here is the fact that the world went crazy just because some obese and elderly people got a cold, and you all know it.
Yeah, and also died of it. Bastard.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
People like you is everything what's wrong with the world. Selfish, no compassion and ignorant. Well done!
Well, it's not surprising coming from him, since he is from Sweden, the country that endorsed the concept of "herd immunity" and avoided lockdowns when there was no vaccine in early 2020.

·
Registered
757 Posts
People like you is everything what's wrong with the world. Selfish, no compassion and ignorant. Well done!
30 000 people have died today because of hunger. With me being those things you mention, I suppose you think of yourself as the opposite. With that being said, what have you done about those 30 000 (mostly young) people that have died today? How much of your salary are you donating to prevent that?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
So, two days ago the anchor announced that after the quarters all matches would be daytime ones. So, we have the first men's semi starting at 3 pm, and the second not before 5.30. HUH?? Seriously, do the organisers think either of these matches is going to be short? Or will the second semi become a de facto night match regardless?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
So, in what way did we have two "daytime" matches today? I know it's nearly midsummer, but last time I looked past 11 pm definitely counted as nighttime.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts