Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
second time they meet in just a couple of days. this time the stakes are higher
what say you?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Nole not lifting that trophy tomorrow would be a total travesty. He's playing a cut above the rest the whole tournament and he deserves to win this again. Ajde!

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Nole not lifting that trophy tomorrow would be a total travesty. He's playing a cut above the rest the whole tournament and he deserves to win this again. Ajde!
so whats holding him back?

this deserved thing is absurd. just fear. if he's the best he'll win, and it looks like it atm

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Zverev played great today, but with Djokovic at this BOAT level I don't see how it can be anything other than Novak in 2. Hoping for a good match though. I'd prefer a bit of a battle to a total flop from Zverev even though I will obviously cheer for Djokovic to win.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Sascha is in for a rough time if today's Nole shows up, expecting some bakery products :scared:

·
Registered
7,029 Posts
Hopefully Zverev. But djo form outrages

·
Premium Member
9,049 Posts
Sascha is the only of all 8 who can defeat Nole.

Of course he should stay humble and focused from first to last point and it is easier said than done but he clearly has serve for.

Anyway ATP Finals has a deserved winner in 2018 far from ATP conspiracy.

And a special thank to the ballkid. Sometimes even a mosquito can ruin everything.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
second set in their RR encounter was a washout with the brat not even trying anymore, he might have a different motivation tomorrow tho. still: nole is the heavy favourite and most likely would play accordingly, so anything else than a 2 set win would be a huge surprise.

·
Registered
14,087 Posts
Sascha is in for a rough time if today's Nole shows up, expecting some bakery products :scared:
Lol, if Anderson can get 2&2, this Zverev is assured to get at least 4 games a set. 3 if its a one break kinda deal.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
A lot depends on Zverev. If he manages to replicate today's great form it could be a competitive and very high-level match. My prediction: Zverev to play much better than 3 day ago but Novak will take it in 2 tight sets.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

this deserved thing is absurd. just fear. if he's the best he'll win, and it looks like it atm
Stop consistently posting reasonably and rationally on this forum. The dolts making up the majority of posters on here don’t like it

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
AZ has to serve like in the 1st set of RR match. His deuce court out wide slider was getting Novak every time, he utilized this serve so well. The key will be to hold his composure just like that was a key to his SF win (and Fed mugging a bit ofc).

As for Nole, start sharp from point one, make his life hard in his service games, reduce him to a brat again so he starts doubting his game and it's downhill from there. Yeah, few flattened winners in the process would be sweet.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

Nothing's holding him back my friend. But anything can happen tomorrow hence the worry. I don't count my chickens until they hatch unlike some of the tards here. (Case in point, the idiot who made the profile pic I'm using). ktnxbye.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I would love to see a big upset but a fired up Djokovic is like Nadal or Federer, they just can´t be stopped easily and Zverev lacks the skills and game and to a lesser degree, the mindset to stop him. Would be interesting if Zverev somehow puts some
kind of pressure to make Djokovic doubt like the Rome final

1 - 20 of 76 Posts