1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
RAVE ON
18,457 Posts
Trudeau will have them come to his office for a photo op and hugs, and give them ten million dollars to help them readjust to life in the West.

But returning veterans will have to go to court to get their due compensation.

·
RAVE ON
18,457 Posts
nothing surprising. Didn't Canada received the White Helmets already?
My Western, fake news, MSM does not let me google anything other than good reports of the White Helmets.

Wikipedia notes that the detractors of the White Helmets are Assad And RT. That would indicate they are definitely the good guys.

What are your reliable sources?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
My Western, fake news, MSM does not let me google anything other than good reports of the White Helmets.
You jest, but actually it's exactly what's happening when searching for truth on the internet. It's been scrubbed of so much alternative hard worked research, you-tube especially. Search algorithms don't respond to actual search parameters and actually prioritize sponsored official narrative/content.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
You jest, but actually it's exactly what's happening when searching for truth on the internet. It's been scrubbed of so much alternative hard worked research, you-tube especially. Search algorithms don't respond to actual search parameters and actually prioritize sponsored official narrative/content.
OK. But then, some people will always prefer the 'alternative hard worked research' no matter how preposterous it is. If something is alternative it doesn't make it more truthful. Actually the opposite is true more often than not.

Thinking outside of the box should be the preferred way, and I am all for it, but before thinking outside the box, one has to know 'the box' well enough, otherwise it is a waste of time, even detrimental. There is so much garbage on the internet and lots of people cannot find their way in the chaos. I have blocked numerous YouTube channels myself, because I don't want them showing in my results. I happily place the garbage where it belongs, as far away from my life as possible.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
WTF are you doing Mr Trudeau?
Just making sure he loses the next election. The man is a dream gift for the conservatives. In Quebec the liberals suffered the worst defeat in 40 years. The liberals were thrashed in Ontario too. The people there took the hint from their Michigan neighbors and friends who had barely escaped Hillary.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
OK. But then, some people will always prefer the 'alternative hard worked research' no matter how preposterous it is. If something is alternative it doesn't make it more truthful. Actually the opposite is true more often than not.
Some people do, and many are fooled by half truths, tainted truths by association or just complete nonsense.
I'd say more than 95% of "alternative" channels are garbage now.

But greatest deception is that mass media and 95% of alternative media is working towards different goals. Synthesis of both is total control of information.
Control of people who believe everything official and control of people who are suspicious by leading them astray.
There is so much garbage on the internet and lots of people cannot find their way in the chaos.
Chaos is intentional. Most people crave order because of it. It's just easier to not confront the ordained postulates than to swim across ocean of shit.
I happily place the garbage where it belongs, as far away from my life as possible.
You're under illusion spell there. You'd have no ground to stand on without it. You reject alternatives because you didn't build skill to separate wheat from the chaff.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
You're under illusion spell there. You'd have no ground to stand on without it. You reject alternatives because you didn't build skill to separate wheat from the chaff.
Nice point, how do you build that skill? Because it's exactly what I think you lack. Everyone should ensure a solid ground before venturing into unknown.

I don't reject anything in advance. But now it also doesn't take much time to make a decision on the quality of information. Moving around a lot, meeting various people and learning from them has helped. That is why I think I know how to dispose of garbage properly, but no one is perfect. I am usually aware of the context and when I am not, I don't talk much about such issues.

The first hand knowledge should have a priority over the processed information. So, yes for the established facts, but I don't really need interpretation of the facts from anyone (although it's not bad to hear different interpretations), I am usually able to do my own.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just making sure he loses the next election. The man is a dream gift for the conservatives. In Quebec the liberals suffered the worst defeat in 40 years. The liberals were thrashed in Ontario too. The people there took the hint from their Michigan neighbors and friends who had barely escaped Hillary.
Unfortunately true. And this is the worst part. Liberals are making all the same mistakes US Democrats did prior to previous elections. Justin = Hillary

So arrogant, so entitled, so wrong, and we will end up with some Trump/Harper like tool in Ottawa who will make sure to destroy the middle class even more.

In the mean time they are going to waste our money to satisfy disgusting SJWs and their jiihadi ISIS friends. :facepalm:

Western democracy is broken. Simply does not work anymore. Greedy ignorant bastards on top broke it.

And unfortunately, the evil people like ultralight wing tools or disgusting musilm fundamentalists and terrorists are taking a huge advantage of that.

:mad:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Nice point, how do you build that skill? Because it's exactly what I think you lack. Everyone should ensure a solid ground before venturing into unknown.

I don't reject anything in advance. But now it also doesn't take much time to make a decision on the quality of information. Moving around a lot, meeting various people and learning from them has helped. That is why I think I know how to dispose of garbage properly, but no one is perfect. I am usually aware of the context and when I am not, I don't talk much about such issues.

The first hand knowledge should have a priority over the processed information. So, yes for the established facts, but I don't really need interpretation of the facts from anyone (although it's not bad to hear different interpretations), I am usually able to do my own.
All information is to be considered and studied. We don't need either side telling us what to think.
If we just accept something on face value, then we're not processing the information with our mind. Even dirtiest of lies are useful information for people who know how to think.

So, that's the skill.
It needs to be worked on through trial and error, with nothing but enthusiasm as fuel. Like playing a musical instrument. At first you suck, and it takes years but in the end it becomes completely natural to do what you never thought possible when you started.
Mind is an instrument too. In terms of analyzing information, if your mind just accepts info a priori, then it's working as someone else's instrument, not yours. It becomes dull and stale.

Once you learn how to think and basic principles of deceit, it becomes pretty effortless to see through whatever, since most lies are fabricated with lowest common denominator in mind.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
All information is to be considered and studied. We don't need either side telling us what to think.
If we just accept something on face value, then we're not processing the information with our mind. Even dirtiest of lies are useful information for people who know how to think.

So, that's the skill.
It needs to be worked on through trial and error, with nothing but enthusiasm as fuel. Like playing a musical instrument. At first you suck, and it takes years but in the end it becomes completely natural to do what you never thought possible when you started.
Mind is an instrument too. In terms of analyzing information, if your mind just accepts info a priori, then it's working as someone else's instrument, not yours. It becomes dull and stale.

Once you learn how to think and basic principles of deceit, it becomes pretty effortless to see through whatever, since most lies are fabricated with lowest common denominator in mind.
It all sounds very logical, until I remembered what you piled up in defence of the theory that the Twin Towers' explosion was a planned demolition.
It seems that even you have some cases when you cannot see through deceit, albeit you think you had done it, but alas you did it the wrong way.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
It all sounds very logical, until I remembered what you piled up in defence of the theory that the Twin Towers' explosion was a planned demolition.
It seems that even you have some cases when you cannot see through deceit, albeit you think you had done it, but alas you did it the wrong way.
TT came down into path of most resistance at near free fall speed, whilst concrete turned to dust and steel girders were launched sideways at 150 mph. That's not structural failure. Simple physics really.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please stop derailing my thread and discuss on topic. Thanks.

·
RAVE ON
18,457 Posts
TT came down into path of most resistance at near free fall speed, whilst concrete turned to dust and steel girders were launched sideways at 150 mph. That's not structural failure. Simple physics really.
Both towers failing at the exact floors where the planes hit is simple physics.

Not to mention common sense.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Please stop derailing my thread and discuss on topic. Thanks.
What is there to say? isis, isil and al qaeda are all us/nato/israel coalition created constructs. Real purpose of all of these terrorists is to act as p.roxy ground army as west bombs from above. Terrorists can also act as innocent civilians, victims of atrocities, insurgent freedom fighters, etc.. They did that same shit to us in Serbia with albanian terrorists and similar things were happening in Yugoslavia war.
All beheading videos were fake, done in studio with fancy equipment. Jihadi john, jack etc. are all actors, used to portray the need for endless "war on terror", which is used as excuse for imperial and resource grabbing wars.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/us-government-pentagon-fake-al-qaeda-propganda-videos-a7348371.html
https://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-beheadings-of-journalists-cia-admitted-to-staging-fake-jihadist-videos-in-2010/5399345

It's all fake, bad actors in makeshift studio, laughing in our face.
And all you see is just another divide and conquer propaganda on left-right, sjw-conservatives :yawn:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts