Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to say I'm really surprised Hingis lost. I really wanted to see A Lindsay-Hingis match-up with a Venus-Hingis final. Venus and Hingis have not been on TV in the USA in I think 1.5 years since Miami 2001. And that is just too long for the most exciting rivalry in tennis. Please get fit Hingis so we can see you on TV some more!! Also I am going to watch a little of the VEnus-Daniela Melbourne tapes to get ready for the match tomorrow night! Do you do that ever? Watch parts of previous matchups on VHS tapes? That's the best! And watch it with like a Rice Krispies Treat and some milk!!

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
For starters, Poe is a he :eek:

For seconds, this is an ATP board ;)

The occasional WTA bit might come back, but the created it separate for a reason.

If people start flooding it with wta stuff, *some* people might not be happy about that (myself included).

But an admin will come on at some point and tell you what you can and can't do - do you don't need to listen to me ;) I'm a nobody :D

But dont' say there is no where to go - there are tons of tennis boards - not many good ones, but there are boards.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts