Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
well, it doesn't look good, does it :(
I'm really anxious. if wtaworld doesn't re-open, I'm sure I'll need a therapist! :fiery:

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah i am relief atpworld was set up before the crash,

hai... I hopw wtaworld member won't affect atpworld too much with this sudden increase in traffic LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all the regulars come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
248 Posts
:fiery: I'm not sad, just fucking furious!:fiery: Just when my results in the Games section were improving too:fiery: Maybe we can take over ATPWorld and turn non-tennis into OUR section.*evil maniacal laughter*

·
Registered
378 Posts
I agree with Ryan. I was going to whoop Carol Ven's you know what in the AC Tour, and then the site suddenly shuts down pretty much for good? I think something is a little fishy there.........
;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am just soooo sad. Admins, please don't shut the site down!!!! I would rather have a turtle slow site than no site at all!!!! Even if it takes me all of my daily computer time to post one article in the AC tour. JUST PLEASE DON'T SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: (7 sads, for good luck)

·
Registered
272 Posts
It's all gone........ALL OF IT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*ahem*

It would have been nice to have some sort of warning. But I guess the slow as Pkova's hair ;) site was an indication...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts