Today is Empress day

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Empress is back

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Full cowd in Belgrade, also line juges and ball kids..

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Empress

JJ: To be honest, I never officially retired, there were various speculations and everything is open. I had a big back injury and I struggled with it for a long time. Now I'm healthy, I'm a little older, but I'm happy that I had the opportunity to play.
Everything is open, we will see, everything is possible. Let me tell you a secret, this was my first encounter with a racket in a long time, so what you saw today is the first time in three years and I haven't forgotten everything.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

Great to be back on court in my home town with my friends! Thanks Novak for inviting me and for the amazing organization of Adria Tour! Had sooo much fun
♥️
@adriatourofficial @djokernole @nenadzim @danilovicolga
Divno je biti ponovo na terenu u svom gradu!
Hvala @djokernole sto si me pozvao i hvala na sjajnoj organizaciji! @adriatourofficial Uzivala sam!
♥️

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

Con grats to Cibi and her husband!

Reactions: grig_shap

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Sorry, it is in german..world exclusive ... Angelique Kerber for Sky

A summary from TF @Poldo..thank you so much!

First part was mostly talking about her career and what she's achieved so far. The best part was Petko sending in a video where she said that once they played juniors in Australia and a bird pooped on Angie's head lol. Never heard of that story before but apparently Petko immediately said that this will bring Angie luck and the AO title in the future, Angie obviously didn't believe it and lost R1 in that tournament but years later it proved to be true haha. They also had Ana Ivanovic on tape who revealed that Schweinsteiger's father gave Angie crucial advice on how to win Wimbledon during their wedding :D

She also said that the Wimbledon triump was the ultimate mission for her, during these two weeks she was as focused as possible and this was something she was working on for 12 years.

Goals remain the same as before the season: she wants to play her best tennis at the big tournaments and Roland Garros and the Olympic gold medal are still things she dreams about even if she knows that it's going to be very a long way and nothing is certain in these times. As Saraya said, it's very important that the tournaments are all very safe. And she is not interested in play EXHO this times, more important to focus on perfect restart on WTA

Highlight for German fans: Sky is showing Angie's 2018 matches during these two weeks and she analyzed all of them and they even re-did the live commentary with her for the championship match which is shown on July 11th, will be interesting for sure to hear Angie's commentary on her own match!

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Hope everyone is doing well. On my travels with my WTA player, I managed to get some work done in the form of an interview series where I would be sitting down with a player of my choice each week I am on the road.

Unfortunately, this is all I was able to do before the world stopped. When the season resumes and I am back on the road, the series will continue.

Enjoy 🙂

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

381 - 398 of 398 Posts