Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure those of you from Europe watching Eurosports have seen the very pinky WTA trailer advertisement on tv. I just saw it on tv last week briefly and on the internet yesterday on Eurosports website. Can't find the link now...

But have to say the advertisement is so fun and 60s like... :p Starring Serena, Venus, Amelie, Justine, Kim, Anna, Martina, Dokic, Lindsay and lastly a sweet Dementieva... Wow, that's was nicely done up! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
The ads have been on Eurosport for very very loooong time. I like the style but they should have done better with some girls. If I were a MoMo fan, I would find it ugly. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zosse said:
The ads have been on Eurosport for very very loooong time. I like the style but they should have done better with some girls. If I were a MoMo fan, I would find it ugly. :rolleyes:
oh izzit? lol, :eek: but here in Singapore or Asia, we do not have the chance to see it I guess....

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
:) :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, it's hilarious - it's a credit sequence done in the style of a very 60s-style TV show. I think it's been running about nine months. It really is very good.

But there is one glaring error: they misspelled Dementieva's name!

·
Registered
12,277 Posts
Cool commercial! Since I don't have Eurosport i've never seen it before. I too like the 60's theme.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Eurgh it's horrible, the only good thing is Jelena's in it

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was actually filmed during Munich last year (I worked for Eurosport then). They had hoped to get most of the top players dressed up like models for the shoot as they had all agreed with the WTA to do it beforehand - but the likes of Serena, Jen and Lindsay refused to do it on their day off's - so it was just Kim, Justine and Dementieva I think... The ad was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts