Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
marialover said:
For those people who think that wta players can't handle atp serves, just watch mixed doubles. Even in world team tennis, this year, Kournikova returned most of mardy Fish's huge first serves, some for clean winners. Henin and Clijsters, as well as most wta players today, return even better than Kournikova. I know this a very difficult thing for most male heterosexuals to accept but some wta players, ranked in the top 100 could beat some atp players also ranked in the top 100. I have to say most male heterosexuals because my life experience has shown this group to have the most trouble accepting losses to women. I have beaten many men, in tennis and in martial arts classes. The excuses are worse than the williams sisters. Sorry boys, some women can beat you. I would also like to say that I cannot think of any woman who could beat Federer but Dent, Sanguinetti, Karlovic, Christophe Rochus, Blake, Gambill, Fish, Santoro, Rusedski, Srichiphan and Henman are among those atp players who could lose to some wta players.

lmao. Check out this post by this chick from the Tennis Warehouse forums.

:lol:

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Wow, well she definetly needs to back that up with better explanation, because I seriously dont see that happening... Well I can see Serena beating Roger. :p

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Skyward said:
Why do we need to import :bs: from the Tennis Warehouse? We have plenty of domestic staff.
This is the most truthful and brilliant post on MTF for the last 52 weeks. :worship: :worship: :worship:

(oh wait, there was also the nickname thread, Rafael 'Don't shake my hands, my fingers stink' Nadal post. I still laugh at that one...)

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just posted it to give you guys a laugh, I found this humorous.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
It is, but Skyward's post was funny too. :D

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
tangerine_dream said:
Are marialover and myskinalova related?
I believe no, because of the ending to there last name, Lover and Lova

but are you related to the Russia troll Dream, :lol:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
People on tenniswarehouse make my brain hurt. I mean, the people here do too, but tenniswarehouse has it's own special brand of stupid.

90% of the posters there are sexist, homophobic males. That or they are just pretending. The administration is a touch of both of things as well.

·
F***ing have it
17,638 Posts
I can see them blasting some return winners, but they're hopeless.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
People on tenniswarehouse make my brain hurt.
Could not agree more. Whenever I venture in there I feel a quick regret like when I would get a wee bit snookered at in college and sometimes make out with not-so-choice guys at parties. I should know better- - I should have learned lessons from the past- but I do it anyway and instantly regret it.

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
WOW :eek: so delusional.

·
Registered
698 Posts
These threads make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women can return serve and?????

Women don't move aswell as men that is one of the biggest obsticales between a women beating a man, secondly the power!!! I have said this a million times before i would predict that every man in the top 100 would beat any women on the planet.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Rusedski losing to a WTA player...my ass! :haha: :haha:

Henman might lose in his current state...but even then they would struggle to beat him.

There aren't enough attacking WTA players. Hell, I can't remember seeing 1 player serve and volley this year fairly regularly. They'd have to do that to at least stand a chance. No way would they win baseline tussles often enough to win matches against the likes of Old Man Sangers and Paradorn.

As for Karlovic...how the hell would they return his serve?? The ATP players struggle enough! Although he hasn't got the best groundies, one break of serve against a joke-server like Dementieva would be all he needed for a set.

Come off it!!

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
skel1983 said:

Women don't move aswell as men that is one of the biggest obsticales between a women beating a man, secondly the power!!! I have said this a million times before i would predict that every man in the top 100 would beat any women on the planet.
I reckon Clijsters could give Christophe Rochus a good match ;)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
skel1983 said:

Even I can't argue with you on this, but the original poster is just delusional and should be treated as such.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
whahahahahah. brilliant!!! sanguinetti double bagels henin offcourse... and karlovic trashes sharapova and blake kills kim with 0 and 0...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts