Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My First hit of the day is:

S Peng 2 - 1 11/4 tiny bet
Peng to win bugger bet

Reasons
Peng is better looking
Man child Dechy on the decline snd as old as my bird and my bird's knees have gone so hers must be on the way

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Benneteau to beat Smeets 2-0 @ 8/11

in the mens challenger event.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Rangers your reasons for picks are crap yet somehow your a cash-cow.

Best of luck mate.

Szvay 3/10 Over Garbin
Szvay 2-0 8/11

Cornet over Zakapolova 19/20

BOL

G

·
My First hit of the day is:

S Peng 2 - 1 11/4 tiny bet
Peng to win bugger bet

Reasons
Peng is better looking
Man child Dechy on the decline snd as old as my bird and my bird's knees have gone so hers must be on the way
Just post your plays and don't bother with the explanations if you are going to come up with reasoning like that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K Zakopalova to beat Cornet 17/20

Okay Experience v Youth. Cornet is French (in paris) and 18 but is not showing any real signs of stardom. Her early hard and indoor record (poor. The French normally brought up on clay hence maybe she needs to learn the surface.

Zakopalova has a okay record indoors and on hard over the years and has had to win a couple of Qualifers (well) to get here. Also only 25 hence knees okay. Plus all the girls on the WTA site (virtual betting) are backing Zakie

3 units

V. Razzano to beat A. Bondarenko 6/10.

More a gut play than anything. Bonkarenko had a big win the other day... but play in recent times has been below par. The H to H says she will win but Razzano seems to be on the rise at the mo. Also at home.... 1 units. Also Razzano is tailer... bigger serve?

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Inplay: Peng to beat Dechy - current score 6/4 2/2

Odds @ 3.0

Edit: Peng just wasted about 3 bps to lead 3/2 now she trails. Typical.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
2008 Mistaflava Tennis Betting Record: 7-2 (+$400.00)

I am making my debut for 2008 a bit late this year, had some things to take care of but nonetheless I am here and ready to make some cash. Those who know me from the past know I have a knack for making big time cash in many different sports and tennis has been one of the most profitable ones over the last few years. Feel free to let me know if you disagree on anything, I certainly dont mind and certainly will not object to constructive criticism. LETS MAKE SOME FUCKIN CASH!

P.S. I do not wager on anything below 1.35

-------------------------------------------------

WTA Paris

Zakopalova 1.92 over Cornet

My only wager of the day and it's for $500. Good Luck

:eek:

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Rangers-

If peng takes this to a decider i advise you to green up just incase dechy wins.

You will get a nice price on the french woman if it goes to a third.

you cant lose if you do this

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Peng was up 8 - 7 in the tiebreak now its 8 - 9

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
K Zakopalova to beat Cornet 17/20

Okay Experience v Youth. Cornet is French (in paris) and 18 but is not showing any real signs of stardom. Her early hard and indoor record (poor. The French normally brought up on clay hence maybe she needs to learn the surface.

Zakopalova has a okay record indoors and on hard over the years and has had to win a couple of Qualifers (well) to get here. Also only 25 hence knees okay. Plus all the girls on the WTA site (virtual betting) are backing Zakie

3 units

V. Razzano to beat A. Bondarenko 6/10.

More a gut play than anything. Bonkarenko had a big win the other day... but play in recent times has been below par. The H to H says she will win but Razzano seems to be on the rise at the mo. Also at home.... 1 units. Also Razzano is tailer... bigger serve?

Okay this actually a 2 unit double in the end...Razza early break up

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Peng was up 6-1 !!!

I only checked scoreboard at 6-6, assumed it was a tight one. What a kick in the nuts that one is.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts