Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 200 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
I saw the highlights. It was a decent show, I think their booking decisions with the Women's division and with Kofi's title reign have been puzzling, but it's better than last year.

To be fair, I've been following other promotions as well, like IMPACT, New Japan and Stardom lately. I think those have been better than WWE.

·
The special one
14,042 Posts
I didn't watch it live. I've went back and seen some of it on YouTube, nothing about that show excited me apart from Wyatts new character the fiend debuting.

Honestly AEW is going to absolutely blow WWE out of the water when it goes on TV. They have a PPV in 2 weeks which I'm considering buying.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
I watched the ladder match from Saturdays AEW PPV tonight. Holy shit what a match, some of the moves they were doing were crazy.
Will get to that...sounds good... their tag match in all or nothing was unreal too

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
So Chris Jericho's AEW title got stolen in Florida, then a day or two later, it was recovered by the police.

The news was even on BBC. So AEW turned a tragedy into more publicity.

·
The special one
14,042 Posts
So Chris Jericho's AEW title got stolen in Florida, then a day or two later, it was recovered by the police.

The news was even on BBC. So AEW turned a tragedy into more publicity.
Jericho launched a worldwide investigation into it :wink2:

And then recovers it himself lol

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Cant stand the guy now.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
John Morrison is back.
The CR7 of Wrestling

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Within a year WWE has gone from 3 Shield Members to 0 and the first 2 female to Main Event WM decided to leave. Should be interesting to see what this company decides to do now since they haven't had their back against the wall like this since the attitude era. Will they just dump a big money of cash at Brock Lesner and Crippled Attitude era star's or will they try and create some new ones?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Within a year WWE has gone from 3 Shield Members to 0 and the first 2 female to Main Event WM decided to leave. Should be interesting to see what this company decides to do now since they haven't had their back against the wall like this since the attitude era. Will they just dump a big money of cash at Brock Lesner and Crippled Attitude era star's or will they try and create some new ones?
Seth ain't gone?

I dunno. They absolutely suck now ss a PG show. At start they found the balance. Now its cringe

·
Registered
7,045 Posts

·
The special one
14,042 Posts
181 - 200 of 201 Posts