Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys:wavey:,

I haven't realized it was almost 2 years since I had updated my blog:lol: I have been so busy with my first year of University that I totally forgot to come back here:p Thanks to all the people who were reading my blog last year, I hope I can put some more messages in it :)!

First of all, the US Open 2005 brought back my full interest in tennis, because Kim winning her first Grand Slam title made me the happiest person in the world. I was especially very frustrated to see Henin aka Ezel winning all the slams and leaving my Kimmie slamless, so that win was extremely special for me;) (you guys know how much I like Henin:p) But Martina Hingis' return in tennis was the biggest thing for me in 2005, you know how I admired her and how much I was hoping she would be back. I almost had lost all hope that she would ever come back, but a miracle happened and she decided to return, so my dream came true:D! And I'm extremely impressed by her return, beating Sharapova, Davenport, Dementieva, Kuznetsova and Venus were all fabulous moments for me :). Especially her win in Rome, which made me scream and jump of joy and I kept smiling for days:D I actually ordered the DVDs of her semifinal and final matches:lol:

My first year of University (civil engineering) went pretty well, especially my second semester which was awesome, I had really better results than in the first:lol: I explain: we have 5 classes per semester. In my first semester, I got for each subject: A, B+, B, C+, C ;) In my second semester, I got for each subject: A+, A, A-, B, B-, so you can see the progress:banana: I'm very proud of these results, I was so scared:hug:

In my social life, I feel like by getting older I see my friends less often, I feel like they're always busy with work and some other stuff:sad: I had a lot less parties this year, so I feel I'm more studious:angel: But I miss this lifestyle:devil: Especially last year, which was totally:aparty: I might go more often in bars though, especially since a law has been established in Quebec so people aren't allowed to smoke in bars:devil: so I won't smell cigarette anymore when I go to bars, and my lungs will also appreciate:yeah: I got a new job for the Spring: I work at the Quebec City airport, where I'm in a payment cabin for the parking lot;) It's a very lazy but easy job that I will keep until June 24th, when I'll go to my cottage for the summer as usual;) This summer I'll also go to Delaware for 2 weeks, a state I adore:)

Girls, girls, girls:rolleyes: why are you so complicated:p Everybody is telling me that my friend loves me, but it's so weird when we get together, I always feel like she wants to tell me something, but it always end up that we change subject because we're totally unable to talk about it, it seems that the fact that we've always been friends makes it impossible for us to go further... do you believe in lover after friendship? Anyone has experience in this:p? Help me:D!

Seems like the final of RG will well be Federer-Nadal, I swear I'll post here every week if Rogi can win this:p I would be the happiest guy on Earth;) But tennis has been unkind with me so far in RG:sad: Martina and Kim both lost, and Guga wasn't able to participate:sad: will he ever play at a high level again:sad:? Can a Martina-miracle happen to Guga too:D? I would love it! That's all for today, my longest blog entry ever:hearts: Come back for more;)

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Seb!!! I almost never see you around anymore. It clearly means that Guga needs a miracle.
Classy marks you have!!! How are you anyway? :hug:

·
Gugaholic
84,778 Posts
Great results Seb :bounce:

It's tough, from good friends to couples. I do know people that are friends for a long time and end up dating, married and now parents.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I think lover after friendship can make for an even deeper connection in the relationship. I've had better relationships with guys that I considered friends first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts