1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
welcome :wavey: I like Nastya too :D

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
hey. ive seen you over in that espn board, probably the worst board ever. and ive seen your fighting for roger. nice one. MTF is much better. welcome.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Welcome :wavey: Lots of Rogi fans here, oh and I love Natsya :hearts:

·
Registered
527 Posts
myskinaLova said:
Hmm, nice to see a thread for Roger ... just moved over from http://www.espn.com/tennis, not many advocates of Federer there so it's nice to see thus far this board has a different flare to it.
How can any tennis fan be on that ESPN board is beyond me :eek:

I think I remember you from there. Anyway welcome here. And try visiting the Roger website there is a good forum there as well.

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Welcome~~ :wavey:
Roger has a lot of fans here...(nice ones, too ) :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Stevens Point said:
ESPN forums are that bad?? I haven't visited there Should I take a look??
nooooooooooooooooooo
its more of a political, racial, hating board.

·
Registered
527 Posts
If you think WTA is bad, try the espn board, you much hating that you will be hard press to find any decent tennis discussion.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Stevens Point said:
I am glad that MTF is my first and only forum which I visit regurarly! :D
i tried out the bbc sport site, but thats just lame, had a look at espn board for a few weeks and thought :eek: and then tried MTF and was happy with the results!

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
:wavey: hi and welcome

·
Banned
7,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for making me feel at home, yes, it's true on the ESPN Board there are mostly bigots and imbeciles that know little about tennis ... little discussion goes on there ... atleast that involves facts and common sense, they have little gumption but a few posters are decent. I hate the idea of starting over on another board and having to play the role of the new guy for a bit, but at this point I am desperate for something new and original.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Welcome aboard :wavey:

1sun said:
i tried out the bbc sport site, but thats just lame, had a look at espn board for a few weeks and thought :eek: and then tried MTF and was happy with the results!
:eek::lol: Then I'd better never step into ESPN board.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
myskinaLova said:
Thanks guys for making me feel at home, yes, it's true on the ESPN Board there are mostly bigots and imbeciles that know little about tennis ... little discussion goes on there ... atleast that involves facts and common sense, they have little gumption but a few posters are decent. I hate the idea of starting over on another board and having to play the role of the new guy for a bit, but at this point I am desperate for something new and original.
i know what you mean about the new guy, but you'l fit in dont worry, its a cool place and get postin!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts