Mens Tennis Forums banner

Your reaction?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,866 Posts
That's actually fairly standard these days, I know that this is common in Australia, they show a lot of legs.
Nothing special about it.

But personal preference - perhaps would cover up a bit more but I don't mind either way.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
In European culture that I belong to, this is perfectly fine to wear. It is not fine if a man tells a woman what she is allowed to wear and what not.

I guess only in the sacral buildings this is not the correct code of conduct or in other places that casually require more respect (funeral for example).

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
That's a little too short for my liking...as long as it covers up the butt...like this:

Or, like this is acceptable: (yes, I know it's Jessica Simpson)

Something like OP posted, is a little too short for my liking because your butt isn't totally covered up...and yes, I would immediately assume she had some DL trashy behavior if she wore shorts that are THAT short (like OP posted)

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a little too short for my liking...as long as it covers up the butt...like this[/img]

Something like OP posted, is a little too short for my liking because your butt isn't totally covered up...and yes, I would immediately assume she had some DL trashy behavior if she wore shorts that are THAT short (like OP posted)
That's the point mate :lol: any man sane would be OK with the girl in your photo i think.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Denim shorts are generally a sign of total lack of style and low class. For women. Men should not ever even touch the thing, unless it needs to be taken off his gf.

·
The Master
1,102 Posts
I would be a lot more disappointed if she had those horrid long squared-off nails.

Long nails are a complete turn-off as far as I am concerned.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
That's the point mate :lol: any man sane would be OK with the girl in your photo i think.
No, but the daisy dukes that don't completely cover your tooshie...:help::tape::speakles::scared:
Other than that, wear whatever you want...but if a girl is willing to wear something you posted in public...I would kinda be like, you probably have some DL trashy behavior...I'm out...

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
I can think of far too many Muslim men who would be offended, and think of that girl as a whore too :eek:

Only a matter of perspective, and social acceptance where you live, ultimately. :D

·
Registered
11,737 Posts
Absolutely yes.

Can you imagine guys like tutsifrutis, chico, Dj0kerNole64 walking down the street looking at my gf's awesome ass and being jealous? :sport:

:lol: Anyway, I don't see a problem with that..but it really depends on the type of girl, if she is like a Miley Cyrus type's, I'm ok with it because I know she is doing it because she wants to be herself and not because she wants attention or acting like a slut. But if she wears stuff like that because she wants people checking her out and validating her and these types of stuff, then no. (And in this case the relationship wouldn't start anyway since I wouldn't want anything to do with her).

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Congrats for bringing religion here.
You said any "sane" man would be OK with that pic. I know a good many sane Muslim men who would be offended even with the rear covered up properly, and the rest of the leg showing. :shrug:

Ultimately, just a matter of culture - but from that to "slut" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
I wouldn't agree on it. I like to watch that, but not on my girlfriend :lol: I think you know what I mean

Maybe it's not the right word but I would find it a bit sluty

edit: I wanted to vote for the 3rd option but misclicked

1 - 20 of 47 Posts