Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Well at least doesn’t give himself the chance to peak early at an exhibition this time like last year. He can certainly beat anyone in the draw. I hope he gets his revenge over tsitsipas in the quarters. If he manages to escape this round everything is possible. Why not make another attempt on defeating djokovic and nadal back to back

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either if Rogie wins the 2020 AO for AO #7 and GS #21... It would be so impressive if he beats Rafa and Djokovic (in either order in SF/F; Rafa then Djokovic or Djokovic then Rafa)!!

·
Registered
15,228 Posts
Not sure who "Rogie" is but if you're referring to Federer then yes I would be surprised with any slam win, not just AO.

·
Premium Member
20,683 Posts
I'd be surprised if you didn't start the post with the word "Rogie". Fortunately, it is there in all its glory - catastrophe averted!
Neither Steve nor XenForo's anemic new forum can break the spirit of the indomitable theseth1119. ? ? He is the hero we need for these dark times.....

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
No. Why should we? Rogie is a well known vulture,so ...

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
No, recency bias suggests that Rog is the logical favorite after winning the last 2 of 3 Australian Opens, but yes, I would be somewhat surprised if he beat Nole and Rafa to do it. We will see what the draw looks like in about 3 weeks.

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Banned
5,488 Posts
Not sure who "Rogie" is but if you're referring to Federer then yes I would be surprised with any slam win, not just AO.
not sure who this federer is, but if you mean Rogie then yeah I would be somewhat surprised, but it is certainly in the realm of possibility

1 - 15 of 15 Posts