Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
So Nadal hasn't beaten Djoko in a Slam outside of clay since US Open 2013?

How many times have they met in the US Open since then? None.
How many times have they met in the Oz since then? One. Great victory for Djoko but it's just one match
How many times have they met at Wimbledon since then? One. That epic 5 set thriller, where Novak demanded the roof stay closed on day 2 and Nadal had 5 break points to serve for the match.

Did you also know that Federer hasn't beaten Sampras at Wimbledon since 2001? That Rogie bloke must be overrated. ;)
So even though they have barley met eachother at AO and Wimbledon, we should make Nadal GOAT then? What you are saying contradicts yourself. I provided a balanced argument why Djoker is goat. He won all masters twice. Most weeks at number 1 incoming. Held all 4 slams at once. Won wtf many times. Beat Nadal in epic matches. I.e. AO 2012. Wimbledon 2018. Better head to head. Won most slams over the last decade (when competition is greater). The only thing you got is winning one event 13 times (RG). It is just one event. You are basing him being the GOAT because he has dominated one event? Really? His grass game and hard court is just pretty good but pretty good is not GOAT material. In terms of GOAT, his grass and hard copy court game is mediocre. If you are so mediocre at 2 out of 3 surfaces, if you are that far behind on 2 out of 3 surfaces to Novak, then clay King is not goat because he lacks the numbers in two out of three surfaces. He won Wimbledon and AO a decade ago and you want to call him GOAT lmao

·
Registered
567 Posts
Let’s not forget that impressive win over Novak at Queen’s Club Grass tourn. in.....................2008.
LOL 2008? The game has moved on since then. You are just scraping the barrel now. You literally have to dig up a minor grass event from 12 years ago lmao. Troll

·
Registered
567 Posts
Don’t forget all the seasons he had to bear the brunt w/ Fed &/or Warwinka in his draw half almost always opposite to Nadal’s at USO but yes, 8 times finalist added to 2020 DQ implies some sort of missed opportunities or curse.
If he is the GOAT, he should of beaten them. This is why I don't consider him GOAT. Djokovic has had the toughest slams overall in the last ten years. Djokovic won most of his during the last decade. Fed and Nadal won most of there's before Djokovic decided to show up in 2011.

Nadal has had some serious cakewalk draws in his slams recently

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
So even though they have barley met eachother at AO and Wimbledon, we should make Nadal GOAT then? What you are saying contradicts yourself. I provided a balanced argument why Djoker is goat. He won all masters twice. Most weeks at number 1 incoming. Held all 4 slams at once. Won wtf many times. Beat Nadal in epic matches. I.e. AO 2012. Wimbledon 2018. Better head to head. Won most slams over the last decade (when competition is greater). The only thing you got is winning one event 13 times (RG). It is just one event. You are basing him being the GOAT because he has dominated one event? Really? His grass game and hard court is just pretty good but pretty good is not GOAT material. In terms of GOAT, his grass and hard copy court game is mediocre. If you are so mediocre at 2 out of 3 surfaces, if you are that far behind on 2 out of 3 surfaces to Novak, then clay King is not goat because he lacks the numbers in two out of three surfaces. He won Wimbledon and AO a decade ago and you want to call him GOAT lmao
What a tiresome, boring, unoriginal troll. All your 'arguments' have been thoroughly debunked here practically on a daily basis when spouted by previous Noletrolls. Faker is out of GOAT discussion at the moment, let's see if he ever enters it.

·
|
15,009 Posts
I'm certain Nadal will win at least 5 US Opens, thus tying Federer-Sampras-Connors, and a great chance at 6.
But more importantly I would like him to win 20 French Opens.
15 is extremely likely, and then you get as many as you can after that, 16 or 17, and then you are tempted to go for 20.
Not saying he'll get 20, but I'd like for him to try.

·
Registered
567 Posts
What a tiresome, boring, unoriginal troll. All your 'arguments' have been throroughly debunked here practically on a daily basis when spouted by previous Noletrolls. Faker is out GOAT discussion at the moment, let's see if he ever enters it.
It's tiresome to you because the truth wears you out.

I think a ten year absence from winning AO and Wimbledon means cayman will never be able to re enter the GOAT debate. You don't go a decade without winning two of the four majors and be called GOAT. That is just fraud. Only girls like you are fighting his weak case. All pundits out there agree that Nole is destined to become GOAT, whilst many of which already have him down as GOAT. Nadal not winning AO and Wimbledon for 10 years (LOL😂🐐) means he left on his fishing boat to mallorca and departed the GOAT status a long time ago but it is girly trolls like you who keep propping his argument up just because he won another clay slam.

Again, he has not won Wimbledon or AO for the last 10 years. That fact alone is why his boat has sailed and he isn't returning to GOAT status. 10 years? 10. TEN YEARS!!! A DECADE. NO AO OR WIMBLEDON FOR A DECADE. OR WTF AT ALL 😂😂😂😂😂🐐🐐🐐🐐

·
Registered
189 Posts

I think a ten year absence from winning AO and Wimbledon means cayman will never be able to re enter the GOAT debate. You don't go a decade without winning two of the four majors and be called GOAT. That is just fraud. Only girls like you are fighting his weak case. All pundits out there agree that Nole is destined to become GOAT, whilst many of which already have him down as GOAT. Nadal not winning AO and Wimbledon for 10 years (LOL😂🐐) means he left on his fishing boat to mallorca and departed the GOAT status a long time ago but it is girly trolls like you who keep propping his argument up just because he won another clay slam.

Again, he has not won Wimbledon or AO for the last 10 years. That fact alone is why his boat has sailed and he isn't returning to GOAT status. 10 years? 10. TEN YEARS!!! A DECADE. NO AO OR WIMBLEDON FOR A DECADE. OR WTF AT ALL 😂😂😂😂😂🐐🐐🐐🐐
Keep Crying I Can Feel Your Pain 😂

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
5,238 Posts

How old are you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
So even though they have barley met each other at AO and Wimbledon, we should make Nadal GOAT then? What you are saying contradicts yourself. I provided a balanced argument why Djoker is goat. He won all masters twice. Most weeks at number 1 incoming. Held all 4 slams at once. Won wtf many times. Beat Nadal in epic matches. I.e. AO 2012. Wimbledon 2018. Better head to head. Won most slams over the last decade (when competition is greater). The only thing you got is winning one event 13 times (RG). It is just one event. You are basing him being the GOAT because he has dominated one event? Really? His grass game and hard court is just pretty good but pretty good is not GOAT material. In terms of GOAT, his grass and hard copy court game is mediocre. If you are so mediocre at 2 out of 3 surfaces, if you are that far behind on 2 out of 3 surfaces to Novak, then clay King is not goat because he lacks the numbers in two out of three surfaces. He won Wimbledon and AO a decade ago and you want to call him GOAT lmao
So your criteria for GOAT is who "won most slams over the last decade". Well, if that means Rafa only winning FO and USO after 2011 isn't GOAT-material then Roger's failure to win the FO or USO for over a decade (just 2 AO and 2 WIM) means he also isn't GOAT-material. Sounds like Djokovic has had it fairly easy these past 10 years since his main rivals aren't up to much in your opinion.

·
Registered
567 Posts
So your criteria for GOAT is who "won most slams over the last decade". Well, if that means Rafa only winning FO and USO after 2011 isn't GOAT-material then Roger's failure to win the FO or USO for over a decade (just 2 AO and 2 WIM) means he also isn't GOAT-material. Sounds like Djokovic has had it fairly easy these past 10 years since his main rivals aren't up to much in your opinion.
I agree with you. Djokovic is the GOAT. Fed 2nd. Nadal 3rd.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Bulldal has sycophants, not many real fans. They prefer that he get physically weakened and stay on clay forever. They have to laugh to shield their bitter tears.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice comeback. You can't argue with the facts I mentioned. Goodbye troll
You Are The Troll Who Continues To Bash Nadal Did I Ever Said Anything Bad About Other Two Players

Reactions: Bakano and El_Toro

·
Registered
189 Posts
Bulldal has sycophants, not many real fans. They prefer that he get physically weakened and stay on clay forever. They have to laugh to shield their bitter tears.
You Are Hiding Your Tears After Your Boy Got A Spanking A Week Ago 😂

Reactions: Bakano and El_Toro
101 - 120 of 151 Posts