Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 21 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Carreno Busta, he has no major weapons but no major weakness. All his attributes are 7/10, he is like the Ford Mondeo of tennis.
Would he be the most average player to win a slam since Johansson at the AO in 2002 or Gaudio in 2004. Note Gaudio never made it past the 4th round of another slam and never even reached a masters final!

·
MONSOON season.
82,211 Posts
Yes, but I'd love to see him take the title.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Mods, first Urinate and then Ruinate this thread, please.

Guys, hold your stupid horses. The match is still going on.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll be like WTA when big 3 retire. 30 guys in with a shout of winning. Then somebody ranked 87 will end up winning it
We had a brief period like this in early 00s with Clement and Schutler reaching slam finals and Xavier Mallise in SF was best!

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
the Ford mondeo of tennis lol. He won’t win the open

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I loved Gaudio, don't be mean to him. :sad:

And I would definitely rather see PCB winning than Zverev and Thiem, but that's because I don't like them, they are obviously better tennis players than PCB.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I loved Gaudio, don't be mean to him. :sad:

And I would definitely rather see PCB winning than Zverev and Thiem, but that's because I don't like them, they are obviously better tennis players than PCB.
Basically I am against the Djoko brat clan, eg all the players that went to Adria tour. Not because of the tour, but they all seem to be brats.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
And johansson had a way better peak than PCB
Plus verkerk was worse

1 - 21 of 24 Posts