• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medvedev

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
10,400 Posts
Not even close. Kyrgios 2019 Cincinnati was the worst behavior ever shown on a tennis court....

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not even close. Kyrgios 2019 Cincinnati was the worst behavior ever shown on a tennis court....
Out of these, it’s really between him and Paire. Paire has some nasty moments on the court like that match against Baghdatis.

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Why is Dimitrov in poll lol

I think maybe Paire but its hard to pick

Nick worst behaviour but temper is different

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,724 Posts
Zverev can have it bad too - see the Brisbane stuff. But I guess that's obvious frustration to how bad his DF woes were.
Kyrgios is the most flammable. It doesn't take much to get him off the boil, and sometimes not even related to how he is playing.
Paire probably has the biggest ones in reaction to his performance.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
No votes for me? Screw you all!!!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Why this troll poll isn't moved to the Ruins? How can we talk about worst tempers without Federer as one of the top candidates?

As an unbiased observer, I can say that Fed is actually and objectively the one with the WORST temper ever in tennis. He can suppress it for a long time, but when outburst happen, it looks absolutely nasty.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why this troll poll isn't moved to the Ruins? How can we talk about worst tempers without Federer as one of the top candidates?

As an unbiased observer, I can say that Fed is actually and objectively the one with the WORST temper ever in tennis. He can suppress it for a long time, but when outburst happen, it looks absolutely nasty.
I think you’re account should be moved to the ruins, you clearly love to shit on Federer regardless of whatever unbiased bullshit you claim to be.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I think you’re account should be moved to the ruins, you clearly love to shit on Federer regardless of whatever unbiased bullshit you claim to be.
Another post filled with anger and bitterness, made by another textbook Fedtard. What else is new?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
They may not b high on the list in this thread but if we’re talking sneaky con artists that r masters at manipulating linesmen, none bigger than Fedal.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
Benoit Paire had genuine angry moments, Nick Kyrgios's outbursts are mostly to seek attention.
Couldn‘t possibly disagree more. Nick has personality issues, he legit feels wrong done by. Its not for attention.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts