Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at the news on CNN and the breaking news is that troops from Israel have entered Southern Lebanon. I just sigh. This is getting more and more complicated on a daily basis. I wonder what are Israel's intentions?.........what is Israel's objective? what exit plan do they have?........or are they taking a page out of Bush's play book....."act, then think later."

After Israel destroys Lebanon, are they going to help rebuild the country?

I just don't see any positive outcome from Israel's actions. If anything, they are bonding the people of Lebanon to Hezbollah.

When Bush got elected to office, I marveled that people would pick a man, who was clearly an idiot, because he claimed to be a good christian........ A fool was put in charge......and his actions can only be defined as foolish.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
This is our crazy world :sad:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I completely agree with you mangoes, Israel should mind its own business first of all fixing the conflict with palestinian ....the only thing i fear is that USA support this action :(
Thousands person had to come back home in France, and now no one know what will happen to them.
Israel's actions are disgusting because they are killing citizen more than soldiers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts