Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The World’s first ever game of tennis on water involving two of the World’s highest profile tennis players, Rafael Nadal of Spain and Serena Williams of USA in action during a Sony Ericsson Open tennis preview event on the swimming pool of the Hotel Gansevoort on March 24, in Miami South Beach, Florida.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I dont but that for one second. :lol: They're just posing.

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
Not first thing in the morning, please. I don't want to see certain people in swimsuits, Metis. :tape:

Winter parkas would be a lot better for some of them. :p

Hiya, btw. Hope you are good. :hug:

:lol: I disagree, well partly that is; I'm not curious to see Serena in a bikini that's for sure... :bolt:

Kitty! :wavey: I seem to miss you every time you come by the chat thread... :sad:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Not first thing in the morning, please. I don't want to see certain people in swimsuits, Metis. :tape:

Winter parkas would be a lot better for some of them. :p

Hiya, btw. Hope you are good. :hug:
:(

Hope you are talking about Serena, missy!

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
:lol: I disagree, well partly that is; I'm not curious to see Serena in a bikini that's for sure... :bolt:
Yeah, yeah- I know. Nadal Form Appreciation runs wild here. Girls are so predictable. :rolleyes: :p

Kitty! :wavey: I seem to miss you every time you come by the chat thread... :sad:
I will be there- around until Wednesday, so I will harrass you at night then, like always. :devil:

:(

Hope you are talking about Serena, missy!
Of course I was, no really...:angel:

Come on- I can't get into it. Rafa looks like he's doing his best impression of Stéphane Lambiel. ;)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Of course I was, no really...:angel:

Come on- I can't get into it. Rafa looks like he's doing his best impression of Stéphane Lambiel. ;)
:ras: :ras: :ras: :ras:

I like his new outfit. Maybe not entirely sold on the headband, but white pants = :D:D:D:D:D

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
:ras: :ras: :ras: :ras:

I like his new outfit. Maybe not entirely sold on the headband, but white pants = :D:D:D:D:D
:awww: :hug:

The blue I like. The white pantaloons, not so much. White pants always look comparatively tighter on people- like sausage-casing-I-can't-breathe-too-tight, kind of thing.

I've always been scared of clowns and people in tight white pants. :scared: :lol:

No disrespect to Rafa. He is a flexible, stylish young man. :)

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
The white pantaloons, not so much. White pants always look comparatively tighter on people- like sausage-casing-I-can't-breathe-too-tight, kind of thing.

Hmm, whereas for Rafa I tend to favour "the tighter the better" approach :shrug:

Different strokes and all that ;)

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Who, I might add, was robbed!

Can't believe that result. :(
I couldn't agree more. One of the more inexplicable things I've ever witnessed. :fiery:

Hmm, whereas for Rafa I tend to favour "the tighter the better" approach :shrug:

Different strokes and all that ;)
Something tells me that you fall into a large group of people who share that sentiment. I totally understand. :lol:

·
Registered
56,000 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts