Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something that even Nadal has not been able to do. The gap between Djokovic and Rafa is decreasing by the minute as a result of World Number 1's amazing feats.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,989 Posts
Are there multiple people using this account?

Isn't Faker your #1 most hated player?

·
Registered
21,142 Posts
Are there multiple people using this account?

Isn't Faker your #1 most hated player?
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Good call.

On topic, I forget to open a thread, when Djokovic did the impossible: defended a title on clay (Rome Masters), for the very first time in his career. Though it all had to come with Nadal's decline, to be honest.
Though a defending is a defending, so I'm not gonna complain.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
something that even Nadal has not been able to do. The gap between Djokovic and Rafa is decreasing by the minute as a result of World Number 1's amazing feats.
Nobody is going to give a stuff about that. Nadal has won 9 FRENCH opens in 10 years. All bets are off until someone wins 10 in 10 years. And anyone with a brain cell knows that's never happening.

Djokovic is a truly talented and great player. Better than Federer and Nadal for PURE TALENT. But he has a lot of work to do. And I think this is the year he starts making fans of the aforementioned very nervous. This FO is SERIOUSLY a make or break slam for Novak. Should he win it. I believe he will go on to stun the tennis world and surpass both Nadal and Federer overall in greatness. If he loses. It could have a serious effect on his future placing among the greats.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nobody is going to give a stuff about that. Nadal has won 9 FRENCH opens in 10 years. All bets are off until someone wins 10 in 10 years. And anyone with a brain cell knows that's never happening.

Djokovic is a truly talented and great player. Better than Federer and Nadal for PURE TALENT. But he has a lot of work to do. And I think this is the year he starts making fans of the aforementioned very nervous. This FO is SERIOUSLY a make or break slam for Novak. Should he win it. I believe he will go on to stun the tennis world and surpass both Nadal and Federer overall in greatness. If he loses. It could have a serious effect on his future placing among the greats.
This is the last stand for Nadal literally and somewhat less for Federer. their future is very dependent on them winning it. Nole train goes on no matter what

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Hey, you okey 14-00-000?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
you meant grass? He has defended it on grass too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts