Day 3 :Sunday 13th April 13:30-17:00(Local GMT)LIVE

watch online on DSF here
http://zattoo.com/

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Re: Broadcasting of Davis Cup QFs.

hum.. that's difficult. I dont think we will be that lucky :(

if anyone knos anything please let us know!

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

The german channel DSF is showing Germany-Spain.
You should be able to watch the channel with the P2P streaming software Zattoo.

No guarantee though, since it seems that it sometimes disappears.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is the first year I've ever followed Davis Cup matches, and in the first round Versus played U.S.-Austria live, and the Tennis Channel played U.S.-Austria on delay AND played Serbia-Russia. I can only assume because the media have decided everyone in the universe loves Djokovic. But now in the quarter-finals apparently all we get here is U.S.-France on both Versus and the Tennis Channel. Should I assume we won't see ANY Davis Cup matches from here on through the final that don't include the U.S. team? I keep hearing how they want Davis Cup to be more appreciated in the U.S., but they don't seem to realize that if the media decide an event isn't worth televising, that's sending the message that the event isn't worth watching. Thankfully U.S. television airs World Cup matches that don't include the U.S. team.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
It seems that the TV broadcasting worldwide seems to be pretty confusing where it comes to Davis Cup. It seems that, at leas t in the first round and QFs, the ITF decides that one tie (or two for the first round maybe) are the "featured ties" - they are the ones that have world feed broadcast capabilities, etc. *Usually* (but not always) the "featured tie" is a high-profile one or one that people expect to be competitive and/or exciting. When the featured tie does not include the US (i.e., Serbia-Russia), the Tennis Channel shows it, live. But for these QFs, I believe France/USA is the featured tie, meaning the only other TV Coverage for the other 3 ties is locally-produced and thus TTC does not have access to it. It's frustrating for sure, but not really the US or TTC's fault....

TTC will very likely show at least one of the semifinals, and the final, regardless of whether the US is in those rounds or not.

·
Registered
71 Posts

The german channel DSF is showing Germany-Spain.
You should be able to watch the channel with the P2P streaming software Zattoo.

No guarantee though, since it seems that it sometimes disappears.
I will go to zatoo.com but the german channel DSF doesn't appear in my list. Only channels I already have in my TV :sad:

Does anyone has record the double Spain/Germany ?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts