Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1576 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I´m opening a new thread to ask argentinian fans who are planning to attend Davis Cup final in Moscow ( 01-03 December 2006 ). I´m argentine but I live in Spain and right now I´d like to know if there´s any organized trip or website to check it out. I want to be with the argentine crowd and it would be nice to know if a big group is going to the same hotel . Please if any of you is in this situation answer as soon as possible . Thanks in advance and VAMOS ARGENTINA !!!!!!!!!!!

Hola a todos !!! . Abro este nuevo thread para ver si hay alguna agencia de viaje o web en Argentina que esté organizando el viaje a Moscú para la final de la Davis. Yo soy argentino pero vivo en España y me encantaria saber en que sector comprarán las entradas y en qué hotel se alojaran . Sería interesante al ir solo no colocarme entre rusos , jjejejejejeje. Bueno cualquiera tenga alguna info por favor que me conteste lo más rápido posible. Muchas gracias y VAMOS ARGENTINA !!!!

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Re: Request for Argentina fans planning to travel to Davis Cup final 2006 in Moscow

I am not Argentinian, but I plan to go to Moscow watching the DC final with a Marat fan friend, of course travelling there by the way ;) Is there any information about the tickets, hotel....? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Re: Request for Argentina fans planning to travel to Davis Cup final 2006 in Moscow

te recomiendo que mandes un mail preguntando a la Asociacion Argentina de Tenis.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

NyGeL said:
te recomiendo que mandes un mail preguntando a la Asociacion Argentina de Tenis.
Sabes si la AAT organiza normalmente los viajes de Copa Davis normalmente ? Es que yo pensaba que serían agencias de viajes tipo Asatej o similares pero bueno gracias por la recomendación y de antemano muchas gracias !

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

no estoy seguro, me parece que si

·
Registered
10,605 Posts

Hi guys, I'm an Argentine living in Finland and I'm planning to go to the final... so any information will be more than welcome.

Hola a todos, soy un argentino viviendo en Finlandia y espero poder ir a la final... cualquier cosa que sepan avisen y ojalá nos veamos allá :wavey:

·
Registered
10,605 Posts

I e-mailed the Argentinean Tennis Association... we'll see if/when/what they reply.
Le mandé un mail a la AAT... vamos a ver si/cuándo/qué responden.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts

The tickets here in Russia will be available after Kremlin Cup. :)
Thanks Nadie, I've got contact with Annie, and I may book the tickets before coming to Moscow. :p

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
World Group Final (December 1-3, 2006)

http://www.itftennis.com
Olympic Stadium to host Davis Cup Final

The ITF announced that the 2006 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Final between Russia and Argentina will take place at Moscow’s Olympic Stadium, subject to a successful site visit by the ITF Event Operations department.

This will be the third occasion that the Olympic Stadium has staged the Davis Cup Final, following back-to-back finals in 1994 and 1995. Russia suffered defeat in both of those finals, before capturing its first Davis Cup title with a 3-2 victory over France in Paris in 2002. Argentina is seeking its first Davis Cup title having lost to USA in its only previous Final appearance in Cincinnati in 1981.

Russia and Argentina have faced each other on three previous occasions in Davis Cup, with the Russians holding a 2-1 advantage. They have met only once in Russia, with Marat Safin leading the hosts to a 3-2 victory at the Sports Palace Luzhniki in Moscow in 2002. The tie will be best remembered for its dramatic doubles rubber, in which Lucas Arnold and David Nalbandian defeated Yevgeny Kafelnikov and Marat Safin 64 64 57 36 1917. At 6 hours 22 minutes it remains the longest doubles rubber in Davis Cup history.

Mike Morrissey (GBR) has been appointed referee for the final, while the chair umpires will be Andreas Egli (SUI) and Pascal Maria (FRA). Further information, including start times and ticket information, will be announced in due course, and will appear on the official Davis Cup website www.daviscup.com.

·
Premium Member
10,353 Posts
Re: World Group Final (December 1-3, 2006)

http://www.itftennis.com
Russians confirm court surface for Davis Cup Final

The Russian Tennis Federation has confirmed that the 2006 Davis Cup by BNP Paribas Final between Russia and Argentina at the Olympic Stadium in Moscow on 1-3 December will be played on carpet. The actual surface, RuKortPro, was used at last week’s Kremlin Cup ATP and WTA event held at the same venue.

The start times of the event have also been confirmed, with play commencing at 13:00 (10:00 GMT) on Friday 1 December, 14:00 (11:00 GMT) on Saturday 2 December, and 13:00 (10:00 GMT) on Sunday 3 December. For further information, visit www.daviscup.com.

·
Registered
34,674 Posts

la AAt organiza un viaje creo que tiene 40-50 lugares disponibles nada mas

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

A new request for Argentina fans to get on your knees and suck on russia
NALBANDIAN IS SCUMM!!!!

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts

There's info about the tickets but no way to actually buy them. Does anyone know how to go about booking tix?
you can send an email to the following email address:

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

State what tribunes you want to book in your email and they will send you an application form, then you can pay the tickets by international credit card. But for the online booking, you can only book tribunes C-26, C32-C33,C19 :( . I prefer A14 or 15, so I will let my friends in Moscow to buy them in advance, because the tickets on tribunes A14 or A15 can only be bought at the Olimpic tickets-office in Moscow. :p

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi novanora,
are you sure about your information? DC official site speaks of tickets on sale from 27 October...
Tennis Russia link is complete only for russian speakers, while the english version don't say nothing about the ticket booking.

I will go in Moscow (it's my first time :) ) with my father. We're italian but argentinean's fan!

Sorry for my english..:ignore:

·
Registered
5,773 Posts

Hi novanora,
are you sure about your information? DC official site speaks of tickets on sale from 27 October...
Tennis Russia link is complete only for russian speakers, while the english version don't say nothing about the ticket booking.

I will go in Moscow (it's my first time :) ) with my father. We're italian but argentinean's fan!

Sorry for my english..:ignore:
Hi :wavey: I am pretty sure the information is correct, coz I've sent emails to Russia Tennis via the email addresses I mentioned and got their confirmation. It's just we can only book certain areas of the tickets, and those areas are not my fav. Maybe since Oct 27, the tickets can be bought from the Olympic tickets office directly. :shrug: but we still can book some tribunes at the moment.

It's also my first time to Moscow, and I plan to visit St. Petersburg as well since I've heard it's a great city. :p See u in Moscow then if possible, I am also an Argentina supporter. Hernan Gumy is awesome ;)

1 - 20 of 1576 Posts