Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i mean wooooooooohooooooooooo i won a match in TT singles :woohoo: it's true,if i wouldn't have had play to my pigeon ( :devil: ) Adam i might not had had :p

i have to tell you :rolls: today Ioana took me to the universitys showroom :) got there,applied for jobs bla bla,checked the 30+ french universitys (me+french=:retard: :lol: ) the romanian ASE (economical studys academy), one from montreal,one from estonia(made me think at daddy :lol: ) a couple of (very) expensive british ones and we got to a room where there were dutch ones. we (I :p) spoke to the woman from University of Amsterdam and we moved on to the Hague stand where it was full. while waiting i took a look behind and saw this GORGEOUS guy at Utrecht University :inlove:. but as i'm not that obsessed with guys i didn't say/do anything. But Ioana...when she saw him she turned round from Hague and went to him with a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig smile :D. i must say Ioana is brilliant at English she didn't understand what he said and asked him to repete. me who understood everything was :rolls: near her and she was kinda :ras: me :angel:. but he was so coooooool :cool:! he explained us everything calmly bla bla. and Ioana..did it again!!! she asked in which town is the university and it's called Utrecht University :haha: he calmly told her it's IN UTRECHT :haha: :angel:. BUT OMG he was so cute. he was smiling so cute. HEY,since when i like 2 m high,fairy hair blondes :ras: :tape: ? After thanking him we moved on and Ioana thought to ask smthing more so she returned :lol: (his stand was just near the stairs to 4th floor we didn't went up to be that shamesfull :eek:). well we finally moved on (yes,Ioana deglued her eyes from him eventually :lol: ),we blablaed at the uni of wales,the one from oslo and we ran to Romana cuz Ioana was having an appointement at the hairdresser. Ioana got her hair cut,i talked to Lavi for 30 min,we took a McChicken from the McDonalld's on our way back to Sephora (wana put on some Lancome gloss and some Dior lipstick :rolls: ) cuz we decided to go back take a pic with the cutie. We got at the entrance at 5:30,the show was closing at 6. the guys from the entrance told us we can't enter cuz the stands are already empty. Ioana was so dissapointed :awww:. So i came up with the ideea to try at the exit door (guess who's brilliant:angel: )!Got in (and we didn't have to get up the 4 floors on staires :woohoo: ) ,at the entrance in the showroom the bodyguard :armed: " u can't get in here" :armed:. Me and Ioana in an instant showed our green bracelets (the ones u were getting if u were wanting to come back without paying a ticket the same day :lol: ) and :ras: him,he :hatoff: and we ran back 4 rooms to get there. and he was there :hearts:! But of course Ioana lost her courage on the way :lol: it took me 15 min to convince her go down the staires to him :devil: he was the only one left in the Dutch area (even the rest of the stands were full :rolls: ). When he finally finished talking with the woman from the Amsterdam Uni (gossiping in Dutch :ras: ) and attended some potential students Ioana finally took a deep breath and went to him. ( i guess it's useless to say how pathetic we were looking,how much i was laughing and how much Ioana blushed :rolls: ). and she started with " Hi again :haha:" so if he didn't notice we're the same pathetics from earlier he had to know :lol: :lol: :lol:. So she asked a pic and he started laughing :)hearts: ) and he said OK,i was supposed to take the pic on my phone but Ioana was wanting me in the pic too so we were fighting on how to make the pic (did i mention we were pathetic?).So he came to Ioana and said "come on let's take the pic only two of us" (cuz she was suggesting the guy behind me take it and he just left :haha: ) and she said a very determined NO so he said "OK,if you don't want to" and then i said NO!!! so he laughed again :rolls:. finally someone came and Ioana asked her to take the pic. but she was asking how to take it (both me and Ioana are around 1.75 but he was soooooooo taaaaaaaaaall :inlove: ) so the pic is not that good and unfortunatelly you can't see his eye colour :awww: :awww: :awww:. Ioana was making faces,i look like hell but :lol:. at the end he gave us a devastatious smile *faint* while we were still bubbling :eek: :eek: :eek: when we both left we were feeling so pathetic,laughing on us :rolls: i was telling Ioana "u know what's written on our foreward,no?" she said "yeah,LOOOOSAAAAH'" and i said "or horny teenagers :rolls:" so she said "but he was so cuuuuuteee" and we both sighed in the same time :rolls:!!!! when we got into the parking lot she wanted to see the pic and we were :bolt: at our faces and we were think " imagine if he passes by and sees us :drool: at his pic,he's never gonna come back to Romania :lol:"(i forgot to say that in the parking lot there was a crazy woman,i guess she used to be a teacher cuz she seemed to be elevated sometimes and she was calling everybody skyclimbers -in romania it can also mean whores or homelesses- :tape: ). thanks god,he didn't see us :lol:.
then well,came back home,fought mum,usuall stuff :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
I lost in TT again ... Congrats to you! :yeah:

G

·
0 Posts
LOL Miru!! :rolls:

Stii ce vreau acum, nu? :p Poza!!!!! :D :lol: Daca vrei, evident! :)

:smooch: :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts