Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i think we're the only forum in the whole of mtf that doens't have a chit chat thread! so yeah now we do!

i'm actually going off on holiday for the week tomorrow (going to watch sanja play) but yeah chat away :)

Reactions: GermanBoy

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I'm working 12 hour days at the Sacramento Challenger this week. I'm usually nearly brain dead by they time I get home so I'm not really able to chit chat right now, but I'll check in again anyway.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I hope both of you will be taking pictures, but I guess I'm not used to a Chit Chat Thread because I can't think of anything to Chat about! I guess I'm still disappointed that Robby isn't playing in Madrid :sad:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chat about anything you like lol! i'm in the airport at the moment :eek: best get off i only have 5 minutes left and i wanna check the draw for jersey!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Mae said:
I hope both of you will be taking pictures, but I guess I'm not used to a Chit Chat Thread because I can't think of anything to Chat about! I guess I'm still disappointed that Robby isn't playing in Madrid :sad:
Mae, did you see the clip of Robby I posted? I remember laughing when it happened because most players typically argue about their serve being in...but Robby was arguing that his serve "wasn't even close to being in"...lol

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
LOL no I couldn't get the link to work for some reason, but that does sound like Robby doing the right thing :angel:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Mae said:
LOL no I couldn't get the link to work for some reason, but that does sound like Robby doing the right thing :angel:
hmm, maybe I'm the only one who can see it, lol...I added another link just in case that might help...not sure though...

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Hmm, I'm guessing no one can see it...ah well

Do any of you think that Robby has a laptop? and maybe he brings it with him where ever he goes?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Yes Robby has a laptop and he is NOTORIOUS for not reading his emails, even his father said so (but I write to him anyway just to make myself feel better).

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Fee said:
Yes Robby has a laptop and he is NOTORIOUS for not reading his emails, even his father said so (but I write to him anyway just to make myself feel better).
Personally Fee I would rather have Robby working on his tennis than reading e-mails. And I promise I won't be in the rollingeyes ;)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
woman, you kill me. :lol:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Maybe Robby likes the bagels :lol: ... :hug:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Robby is so hot he can melt a popsicle on the fourth of july!

OMG I am so sorry but I had to say that :lol: :haha: :rolls: It sounds stupid, but I thought it was funny! anyway, ignore me if you like. :p

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
It would be more impressive if Robby could melt popsicles on Christmas Day in New Hampshire. That I would pay to see.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Fee said:
It would be more impressive if Robby could melt popsicles on Christmas Day in New Hampshire. That I would pay to see.
I think all of us have a great need for the Madrid Tournament to finally get started. And no Fee I won't do the rollingeyes, but that is what I am thinking ;)

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
superpinkone37 said:
it's as if you grabbed that out of your back pocket or something :lol:

I'm just glad Robby served 6 bagels so far this year to make up for those... :worship:

1 - 20 of 417 Posts