Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and I dont like the look of this line movement so im backing out of the play but taking a hit on the juice.

o 138.5 @ -116 to win 2 units

hopefully it middles

·
Registered
985 Posts
According to my source, Pinnacle is respecting the under but the public is 65/35 on the over. Interesting stuff anyways...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to my source, Pinnacle is respecting the under but the public is 65/35 on the over. Interesting stuff anyways...
I got all my lines at pinny, the lines moving away from the under in a big way so i'd rather be safe than sorry

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
I got all my lines at pinny, the lines moving away from the under in a big way so i'd rather be safe than sorry
you prefer to have sex or jerk off.....................also better safe than sorry:)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I`ll call that one a lose and go to bed, 3-1. Conn scoreless for the first 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter while the Monarchs score 7. Would be funny if not so ridiculous...:rolleyes:
Heres to an 85 point 2ndhalf for us. All and all a very good night for yourself.Well done.:)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Heres to an 85 point 2ndhalf for us. All and all a very good night for yourself.Well done.:)
Thanks I may stay up and peek at the 3rd quarter. I`m betting these based on studying betting trends and lines. This one looked good but both teams decided to take a nap. There is a bit of a chance of a 2nd half recovery though...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Thanks I may stay up and peek at the 3rd quarter. I`m betting these based on studying betting trends and lines. This one looked good but both teams decided to take a nap. There is a bit of a chance of a 2nd half recovery though...
looks like my u8.5 in the Tigers game is about to blow up so i don't think its going to matter for me anymore but I'll be rooting for you nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts