Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this loss against Roddick and last week loss to Davydenko and Simon, do you think the days of hard court domination are over for Djokovic ? :awww:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Novak - Can He Recapture His Form ????

Awful losses in his past two tournaments, things are looking bad for Future GOAT.

Is there any way his career can be saved? Or is it all over??

·
Registered
94 Posts
nole will not lose to davydenko in a main draw event. the simon match was obviously a tank. when nole loses to davydenko or simon in a slam or master series event this year then we'll talk.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm afraid it's all downhill from here :sad: Maybe if he sacked his coach there would be a faint glimmer of hope :confused:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
he's lucky Arthurs and Rusedski retired last year

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Today proved that he isn't as good I and many other mugs thought he was.

Murray and Gasquet are more talented.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Now I'm gonna come up with a risky statement. I think that Roddick's form has something to do with Federer's decline. After all, A-Rod always had a mental fixation over Federer, and now that Roger is losing, Andy can win big titles again

Just a minor thought

·
Registered
94 Posts
if djokovic is done so are the rest o the top three. could nishikori and young take over the top 2 spots with safin and hewitt battling or the number 3 spot?

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
if djokovic is done so are the rest o the top three. could nishikori and young take over the top 2 spots with safin and hewitt battling or the number 3 spot?
Young? Nishikori?

man, Dado Sanguinetti hasnt retired yet :cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Young? Nishikori?

man, Dado Sanguinetti hasnt retired yet :cool:
im still hoping for coria's return to the top5. hes probably the only payers who could have matched roddicks serving performance in dubai. if only coria had the fighting spirit of the spartan gaudio. Sanguinetti should have be ranked higher. He has more natural talent than anybody i have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts