Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Sam with a sparkling performance once again.

The masses were surely entertained.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I've saw final games of the 1st set. If the rest of the match was like this, this is candidate to the worst match of the decade.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
I saw a few games and the tie-break there are much worse matches than this one every week. Just Odesnik-Bollelli yesterday for example was worse. It's painful to watch Querrey with 0 motivation and making so many errors but I think when he makes the effort to run in a match his ball striking is enjoyable.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
I saw a few games and the tie-break there are much worse matches than this one every week. Just Odesnik-Bollelli yesterday for example was worse. It's painful to watch Querrey with 0 motivation and making so many errors but I think when he makes the effort to run in a match his ball striking is enjoyable.
Yeah but that was a qualy CH match, we are talking about ATP MD here.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Pretty much any match now involving Sam is the worst match, no way is a Murray-Vesely match going to be worse, I mean who actually want's to watch him anymore, I shudder to think what a Querrey-Tomic match would be like.
I'm talking about *the* Murray-Vesely match, with a combined total of 60 winners and 99 unforced errors. And 16 breaks of serve.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
I'm talking about *the* Murray-Vesely match, with a combined total of 60 winners and 99 unforced errors. And 16 breaks of serve.
How could a match like that not be exciting, even if you didn't think it was good at least the players were putting in a good effort, which is something you aren't likely to see from Sam anymore.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
How could a match like that not be exciting, even if you didn't think it was good at least the players were putting in a good effort, which is something you aren't likely to see from Sam anymore.
Oh god, they were choking left and right. It was a comedy of errors. At any rate, this is a moot point, because 2010 is still this decade, so this match still qualifies for WOAT; http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=161282

42 winners to 167 UEs :worship:

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts