Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Re: Winston -Salem R1: Istomin def. Bachinger

Hopefully this is Denis' final win in a while. He's on an 11 match winning streak having won back to back Uzbek challengers.

I want him REMOVED from the top 100. Go the fuck away. Shark should be able to do the job tomorrow and hope he gets a tough USO draw.

The only bright side is he beat Bachinger. Hopefully Denis takes the German down along with him.

·
Registered
10,190 Posts

Karshi challenger winner doing well.

Now it's time for Karshi runner-up Kavčič to send Hewitt packing in a couple of hours time. :cool:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Forgot the score, Misty.

Bachinger was 5-*2 30-30. The fact he's even playing ATP level events is a joke.

·
Registered
10,682 Posts

Karshi challenger winner doing well.

Now it's time for Karshi runner-up Kavčič to send Hewitt packing in a couple of hours time. :cool:
you believe your boy can do it?

apart from the fact that you have a thing going on for him :p

Reactions: Mateya

·
Registered
8,565 Posts

I have a parlay waiting on hewitt later, it also included denis so blaz is a lock.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

Hopefully this is Denis' final win in a while. He's on an 11 match winning streak having won back to back Uzbek challengers.

I want him REMOVED from the top 100. Go the fuck away. Shark should be able to do the job tomorrow and hope he gets a tough USO draw.

The only bright side is he beat Bachinger. Hopefully Denis takes the German down along with him.
Why do you feel the need to say this everytime he wins or loses.. It's disrespectful and hurtful to all of his fans.. And I see you say the same thing over and over about Kamke. We get it and now its time to STFU

·
Banned
34,908 Posts

Don't take my rants personally, fans of players I detest :wavey:

And why hasn't the scoreline been posted yet?

·
Registered
7,963 Posts

istomin is a good person, i congratulated him on his grass success last year before facing maximo at uso. Unlike some other pros, he actually acknowledges people and tries to talk to them. Then again, it was just me and a couple others watching his practice.

He has a game for the top 100, not sure what happened to him this year but I admire him a lot for playing on the tour after the early catastrophic car accident he sustained as a teen.

Much more likable player than someone who ahem..fixes matches.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts

I have a parlay waiting on hewitt later, it also included denis so blaz is a lock.
Never in doubt.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

Filo V being a hater as always :rolleyes:

Great job Denis, hoping those wins in the last couple weeks have given him some confidence.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

You are worse than Lady Gaga stans :eek:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts

And why hasn't the scoreline been posted yet?
Ever since Istomin came through a car crash in 2001 (3 months in hospital with 80 stitches) and didn't play tennis for 2 years how can you possibly hate him. It's not like he has a bland game like you hate Kamke for and everyone says he is one of the nicest guys on tour and with a final he is almost surely not going to come close to defending. It's just trashing somebody that is already down and rooting completely against him for what reason? I'm just saying there is no reason to talk shit, and next time why don't you just not comment

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
I don't hate Denis. I don't want him in the top 100, but I don't hate him. His game is alright, and he's a nice, quiet character. You would know if I hated Istomin.

Kamke is a trash player so that's basically what that situation comes down to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts